Chapter 32

Whew 5 updates in 1 week.
I'm just trying to get it to a end.
Me up at 1:43 updating..I'm crazy
-Cali-

We all walked into the mall in Cali laughing our heads off. We were joking about eachother momma and stuff. "Listen." Chres said laughing so hard he couldn't even get the joke out. "C'mon nigga." Desiree said punching him. He kept laughing then finally started talking. "Your momma so fat she saw a bus-" He just busted out laughing. I smiled and shook my head while everyone else laughed.

We all wanted to go shopping before we went to the house. I just wanted a bathing suit then I would be good. I went into a store with Rayan, a shoe store. God knows I'm not a sneaker head so I know nothing about them. "Wassup man anything you see that you would want." A young man said to Rayan. Then they started talking and lost me at "Retro 14" . I started wondering around looking at different shoes. Then I saw these shoes that look like they were a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

I picked it up and admired it. "Those are the KD7 PB&J." I looked up to see someone that works there taking to me. I nodded and asked for a size 8. He laughed. "I'm sure you don't wear a size 8 in men shoes." I chucked. He looked around, "Is there anyone here with you, preferably a boy that knows about shoes?" The man asked me.

I nodded and pointed to Rayan. "Hey man!" The man shouted getting Rayan attention. Rayan walked over confused. "Yeah?" He asked. The man started talking. "Your girl is interested in these shoes and she told me to get her a size 8." Rayan laughed. He looked at my foot. "Ummm get her a size 6." Rayan said to the man and he walked to the back.

-Chres POV

"Baby do you really need all this?" I asked Desiree. She nodded and rolled her eyes. "This is for you hitting me, you're going to buy me everything the time we are here." She snapped. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Nike and saw Rayan buying Trinity some shoes. Then my eyes laid on Trinity. She was just beautiful , and independent. Then I looked at Desiree, how tf did I down grade.

-Jacob POV-

I'm walking around with Jamie. She's actually pretty cool. Me and her have the same interest in things. "Ohhh look Jake." She exclaimed running into a store with bathing suits. I have to admit the bathing suite was pretty and sexy but I didn't want her to have it on in front of other niggas. I felt like I was getting attached to her every second I was with her. "Jacobb." I turned to see Trinity walking with Rayan. Trin ran in the store with Jamie and me and Rayan stood watching then look for an expensive ass bathing suite.

"Let's try this on." Trin told Jamie and they went into the dressing room together. Rayan turned and smirked at me. "Eww nigga you nasty stfu." I said laughing at him.

"Why they buying bathing suits if they already had one?" I asked Rayan. He put his hands up as if he was surrendering. "Never question a female and her doing." He said waiting on the girls.

As they walked out in the bathing suits my mouth dropped. I know I needed to be telling them to take that shit off but damn Jamie had a ass. "Trinity. What.The.Fuck." Rayan blurted out. I turned my attention to Rayan and saw what he was mad about. Trin had a 2 piece on. The bottom was tight and her ass was basically hanging out. The top was fine I guess. "Hell no take that shit off." Rayan snapped. Trinity jerked her head back. "Who are you to tell me what I can wear and not." She instantly responded. Rayan scoffed, "Your fucking.boyfriend! I'm not about to let your wear that and Chres see you and you fall back into his arms." I looked at him and shook my head. She stomped back into the dressing room and came back out with the bathing suite.

Of course with Trinity stubborn ass she brought the bathing suite and stormed out the store.

-Trinity POV-

God! He irks me! Jealous ass nigga. He makes me feel like a slut saying how I might fall for Chres again. It made my blood boil. "Trin! Wait!" Rayan said walking trying to catch up with me. I stopped and looked at him. "You know I didn't mean no harm, I just have strong feelings for you and I don't want anyone to get in the way of us." He said grabbing my hands. I blushed a little bit. "I truly love you Trinity and you can wear the bathing suite, just remember you gotta deal with me later." He said winking. I giggled and hugged him. "Y'all niggas ready?" Prod yelled from a little in front of us eating a big ass bowl of chicken. I laughed and walked toward him with Rayan.

"Aye let me get some!" Rayan examined. Prod pulled the chicken closer to him. "HELL.NO!" I laughed at then hungry niggas. "Go get some tacos woe." Prod told Rayan while walking to the exit. We followed.

-the house-

We pulled up to the house and I couldn't stop smiling. This was about to be so much fun. "Aye that shit big as fuck! What if I get lost?" Prod exclaimed. Everyone laughed but I knew my brother was serious.

-No one's POV-

Jacob had the key so he unlocked the door. (Look at the pic in the media, that's what they saw when they first walked in)

"Aye man this amazing!" Chres said. Trinity rolled her eyes at his comment and he smirked at her. Rayan saw them and his heart sunk. Rayan still think that Trin has feelings for Chres.

The girls ran upstairs to pick their room and the boys stayed down stairs and started messing with the alcohol. "Man Jacob and Prod don't kill me but I'm ready to fuck." Rayan groaned. Jacob kissed his teeth and Prod eyed Rayan. "Na you straight nigga." Prod told Rayan.

Chres just sat on his phone and ignored the whole conversation. "Look it's already late, let's do something." Jacob sighed. "Swimming?" Prod suggested. "Hell no!" Rayan shouted remembering Trin bathing suite. "Never have I ever?" Jacob said. "Liquid version." Prod added. Everyone agreed.

The girls finally came back downstairs from picking the rooms. "Y'all down for never have I ever liquor edition?" Rayan asked them while sitting next to Trin. They all agreed in playing so Jacob poured the liquor and gave everyone a cup. They all sat on the circle couch and looked at Prod for the rules. "Alright, so if you have did something you drink. If you didn't don't put your lips on the damn cup." He said while sitting down. They all nodded.

-Trinity POV-

"I guess ill start." I said while smiling a devil smile. Oooo I'm about to get some bitches assess. "Never have I ever sucked dick." I said looking directly at Desiree. She was the only one who drunk from her cup. Destiny laughed and I smirked at her. "Okay bitch, my go." Desiree splatted. "Never have I ever had a dad that used to abuse my mom." I looked at Prod, me and him drunk at the same time. Then Chres drunk, then Jacob, then Rayan and Destiny. I was shocked. "Arrd my turn." Destiny said. "Never have I ever got beat up by Trin." Desiree rolled her eyes but eventually drunk, so did Rayan.

Everyone laughed. "Man don't steal her chocolate while she on her period. She go straight loco." Rayan explained. That made everyone laugh harder. "Okay my go." Jacob interrupted the laughter. "Never have I ever cheated." Then Chres butted in. "Nigga when have you ever been taken to cheat?" Chres asked roughly. I rolled my eyes. Chres drunk from his cup, so did Desiree. Then Destiny did and I remembered.

Jamal instantly jumped up. "Yo what you mean?" He snapped.

TO BE CONTINUED.....