✨Chapter One✨

Years have passed ever since Trinity and the other twin passed. Prod named the other twin Trinity because she looked just like her mom. She is now 15 years old.(A/N I'm calling the daughter Trinity J)

💕Trinity J POV💕
I ran downstairs and stared at my dad. "I don't see it! Its not up there!" I yelled at him. He looked up from his phone. "Trin yes it is, your not looking good." He told me. "And lower your god damn voice." He said to me. I stomped back upstairs. "Don't slam that door!" My dad yelled from downstairs. I slammed it anyways. I was mad at my dad because he made us move to California. I have to start at a new school today and I'm not really a people person.

I'm looking for my necklace that has the picture of my mom in it. My dad told me she died giving birth to me. I just grabbed my phone and my book bag and ran downstairs ready to go to school. "I'm ready." I told Prod. I wore a pair of high waisted pants and a tupac crop top and a pair of timberland boots, my hair was in curls going down my back. He grabbed the keys and we headed out the door. We got in the car and we drove out.

I look closer in the cup holder and I saw my necklace. "Dad!" I screamed. He jumped and looked at me. "What the hell is your problem Trin!" He yelled. I reached for my necklace. "What is my necklace doing in here!" I screamed. He shook his head. "Because you left it here yesterday when we went to the beach😑." He said pulling up the my new school.

I put my necklace on and I got out the car. My dad started walkin into to the office and I walked behind him. We got into the office and I sat down on a chair and he went to sign me up. A few minutes later the gidence council gave me a schedule. "Her you go sweet heart, I will call someone up here to show you around." She said. I nodded and turned to my dad. He hugged and kissed me on the head. "I love you." He told me. "I love you too dad." I said and with that he left. I sat back down in the chair and heard two ladies talking. "That's not like all male parents...to take care of their child by himself." One of the ladies said. The other one just shook her head.

Right then this boy walked into the office. "You must be Trinity." He said looking at me. I looked back and stared into his eyes and he stared back into mines. "Um yes that's me." I said lowly. He smile and told me to come on. I followed behind him. He asked for my schedule and I gave it to him. It was just something about him. He showed me all of my classes then brought me back to 3rd period because that's the period we were in. "You don't talk much do you Trin?" He asked me handing back my schedule. I just smiled. He smiled back and hugged me. I hugged him back. "Umm I didn't get your name." I said to him. He let go of me and said before walking away. "Prod, my name is Prod."

😮😮😮woahhhhh!

And guys don't judge because you know the first chapter is always boring😧

But Yass we getting some where aren't we?

Let's see what happens next😈👌