Chapter 8

I came out my room 3 minutes later with make up on my face and my bad. "DADDDD IM READY!!!" I yelled while walking down stairs. I saw him grab his phone and keys. "Alright lets go." He said.

We got in the car and pulled off. It was quiet and awkward. We then pulled up to my moms house and i instantly got a unsure feeling about staying at her house. "Were here sweet heart." My dad said. "I turned and kissed him on the cheek and got out the car. "Bye daddy, i love you." I said. "Love you too princess, call me ok?" He said. I nodded then he pulled off.

I walked up and knocked on the door. Jay answered the door and his eyes were blood shot red. "Come in." He said. I walked in slowly. "Where do i put my bag?" I asked him. He just smiled and walked toward me. I backed up, but i trapped myself by backing up into a connor. He picked me up but i punched him. He just shook his head and walked upstairs. I was screaming and fighting him but he just ignored everything i did.

He opened a door and threw me on the bed. He quickly jumped on me and started kissing me. He was drunk, i could smell it on his breath. He snatched my clothes off. I screamed and started crying. "Stop!! Please!" I screamed. He then slammed into me hard. It knocked the air out of me.

He started going faster and deeper. I screamed in pain. Tears rolled down my eyes. He slowed down and whispered something in my ear. "If you say anything about this, i will kill you and your daddy." He said. I started crying silently as he pulled out of me.

He got up and left the room as i layed there in my own blood. I couldn't move. I just laid there and cried for my dad. Jay came back into the room and picked me up. He took me to the bathroom. "Wash up, yo mom heading back right now. And you better be done before she gets back." He said.

I washed and wrapped a towel around me. I just went into Prod j room and looked for a big shirt. I found one one and i put it on. I was so weak that i just wrapped my hair up into the towel, layed on Prod j bed, and went to sleep.

POOR TRIN :'(

BUT YEA GUYS I'M GROUNDED AND I HAVE TO STAY IN MY ROOM SO I NOTHIN ELSE TO DO BUT UPDATE.

IM GOING TO BE UPDATING ALOT IN A HOUR!!

SORRY FOR THE SAD RAPE SCENE.