Chapter 15

Trinity J POV

I woke up in a car. I looked around and saw some one driving, someone In the passenger seat, and someone in the back seat with me. I pretended to stay sleep. "What we gone do with her?" The man in the back with me said. It was a awkward silence. "Nothing. Just keep her until they have the money." The one who was driving said. "So we can't have any fun with her?" The one in the back with me said. OMG I have to sneeze! "ACHOO!" I sneezed. I looked around and saw they attention was on me.

"Damn Laila you look better than everyone said you would look!" The one in the passenger seat said. Woke my ass up. "No I'm not Laila. I'm Trinity j." I said. They all groaned and gasped. "Shit! We got the wrong girl!" The one driving said. It was quiet. "So your not Jays daughter?" The one in the back said. I shook my head. "I'm nowhere near related to him." I lied. The one driving slammed his hand on the steering wheel.

We pulled up to a 2 story house and the one in the back pushed me out the car. "Bitch." I mumbled under my breathe. He smirked and pushed me in the house. I'm guessing it was their house. Weed was sitting on the table, so we're guns and condoms. Once everyone was in the house it was awkward. "So Destiny my name is Jeremiah. That is Jaylen. And This is Roc." Jeremiah said. "Well my name is TRINITY and not Destiny." I snapped. "Loose the attitude." Jeremiah splatted.

"She got a attitude like her momma did." Roc said. I turned and faced him. "How you know my mom." I asked. He just sat down and started messing with the weed. "Take her up there in the room. And lock the door." Jeremiah said. Jaylen kept pushing me up the stairs. He was the one sitting in the back with me. He pushed me into a room with a king size bed. It had a flat screen t.v and candy. "Bye Bitch." Jaylen said before closing the door. "Fuck you!" I screamed. He opened the door back and tilted his head. "Tf you say?" He said walking back in shutting the door. "I said B.Y.E B.I.T.C.H!" I exclaimed. He smiled and started taking off his belt.

"I guess no one tault you respect huh?" He said walking toward me. I started backing away from him. "I'm sorry." I said lowly. He laughed. And swung the belt and hit me on my legs. I screamed while I fell to the ground. He swung again and again. He kept hitting me all over, he even hit me on my face once. Once he stopped he threw the broken belt at me and walked out. I cried while looking at the welts all over my body.

Then someone came crawling out of the closet. My voice was too soar to scream. She looked 18. She was in a pair of sweat pants and a gray hoodie. Her hair swung down her back. She was brown skinned. She came over and picked me up, walked me to the bathroom, and ran bath water. "I'm Destiny Lopez." She said. (A/N: AINT THAT RAY DAUGHTER!)

"Hi..." I said as loud as I could. "I'm Trinity Crippen." She squinted her eyes. "Is your dad Prod?" She asked. I nodded. "OMG! You probably don't know me but your aunt was my mom!" She squeaked. "I have a aunt?" I asked. She looked down. "She died." She mumbled. I looked down and a tear fell from my eye.