Chapter 33

The room in the media is Trins room.
And the video is ROC VIDEO!! Y'all go watch it like I don't know how the song go with the video....But lol back to da drama.

Still Trin POV
(Recap)

Jacob interrupted the laughter. "Never have I ever cheated." Then Chres butted in. "Nigga when have you ever been taken to cheat?" Chres asked roughly. I rolled my eyes. Chres drunk from his cup, so did Desiree. Then Destiny did and I remembered.

Jamal instantly jumped up. "Yo what you mean?" He snapped.

Destiny looked at Jamal. "Baby I was going to tell you-" She got cut off by Jamal standing up. "Who?" He said between his teeth. Destiny looked down. Then he yelled. "Who!" I jumped when he yelled. I saw Desiree sniker. I stood up ready to fight her again. "I'm done with this." Destiny said about to walk to her room. Jamal grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. Rayan face twitched. "Who was it!" Jamal yelled. Jamie looked down.

The room was filled with silence. Then Jamal busted out in laughter, he tilted his head up and laughed. Everyone looked around confused. Then he looked down and slapped Destiny. Rayan quickly jumped on Jamal and so did Prod. I ran to help Destiny.

She wasn't crying but she was holding her cheek. Almost like she was used to it.

"BITCH NIGGA! TOUCH MY FUCKING SISTER AGAIN!" Rayan yelled while Chres pulled him off and Jacob pulled Prod off. Jamal got off the ground wiping the blood of his lips.

"Maybe if your sister wasn't a big ass slut I wouldn't have to beat the fuck out her." Jamal said while using his shirt to wipe the blood.

Rayan tried to charge at him again but Chres held him back. "Jamal no matter how mad you are you should never put your hand on a female!" I yelled at him, then slightly looked at Chres and he looked down. "Jamal me and Destiny had sex.. She she's pregnant by me." Chres admitted. Everyone gasped but me, I just shook my head. Jamal started breathing hard. "Why you had to do that man?" Jamal said with his voice shaking while shaking his head. He slowly pulled out at gun and pointed it at Chres.

"JAMAL CHILL!"
"JAMAL NO!"
OMG DON'T SHOOT!"

Everyone in the room was yelling at him I was just stunned. How did he get a gun passed the airport security? He started talking, "EVERYBODY SHUT UP!" He exclaimed. Instantly everyone hushed. He cocked the gun and Chres quickly put his hands up in surrender. Chres started shaking his head. "C'mon man it's all a miss under-"

BAM!

What y'all think happened.......

Tbc