Chapter 22

The people in the media are the twins Trinity and Prod.

When I woke up I looked at my clock and saw that it was around 9. I got out of bed and walked into my parents room and saw that they wernt in their bed. "Mommy!" I yelled. I waited in silence but I heard nothing.

I went downstairs and saw my mom and dad laying on each other on the couch. I went into the kitchen and saw Prod j sitting there texting on his phone. "Umm Prod?" I said sitting in a chair next to him. He didn't look up from his phone.

"Prod I'm sorry for what ever I did. Just talk to me!" I pleaded. He just kept staring at his phone. "YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT! YOU SITTING HERE ACTING LIKE A FUCKING BABY BECAUSE YOU GOT INTO A GOD DAMM FIGHT! I WAS GETTING ABUSED!! EVERY NIGHT AND EVERY DAY! SO FUCK IT!" I screamed. Prod looked at me and stood up. The I continued , "AND ALL I NEEDED WAS SOMEONE TO TALK TO ME BUT-" I got cut off by Prod pulling me into his arms. I cried in his chest while he rubbed my back.

We sat there for a couple of minutes then I pulled away. I wiped my tears and then my dad walked in. "What's with all that yelling? " He questioned. "Nothing." Prod quickly answered. My dad tilted his head then shook it. "You ready to go get your stuff? " My dad asked me. I slowly nodded and he grabbed his keys.

We all walked outside and got into the car....

•skips to Chres house•

I stared at his house as my throat got dry. "We are going to go to CVS to get your brother medicine. Call us if there is a problem." My dad said. I nodded and they pulled off.

I walked up to the door and knocked on it. I waited for someone to come but no one came. I knocked again, then I heard footsteps. As they got closer to the door my heart stared pounding even more.

Chres opened the door and I could tell he just woke up. He looked so sexy I just looked down. "I need to get my stuff." I said quietly. "Ight.." He replied lowkey like his feelings were hurt. I looked up and started walking into the room me and him use to share. I looked around and saw that the place was a mess. The mirrors were broke, clothes were threw everywhere and it stunk.

"What happened here?" I asked while looking around. "I guess you could say I missed you." Chres said sniffling. I slowly nodded and went to the dresser where my things were. I opened the door and none of the things had been touched. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "Please don't leave Trin, I love you and you know this😔😩😭. I'm sorry for everything I did! I need you baby!" He said starting to cry.

I didn't know what to do. I just stood there. He dropped to my knees and cried his eyes out. Then I started thinking about the things he put me through and I stepped away from his reach. I grabbed a suitcase and started putting my things into it. He watched me with his eyes red and his nose running. After I was done with my things I started to walk out. I opened the door but I felt Chres grab my hand. He put something in it and kissed my cheek then walked back upstairs.

I walked outside and saw my dad waiting for me. I walked to the car, Prod j got out and put my things in the trunk. I got in the back seat scared to see what he put in my hand. When Prod j got in we pulled off. I opened my hand and saw 2 stacks of 100 dollar bills in rubber bands, and a picture of me and Chres when we were young. I started tearing up. I turned it to the back and it said
"Sunflower, I love you so much and I knew this day would come. You were the one that my life depended on and I just couldn't wait to come home just to kiss you and hold you in my arms and call you mines. You will always be my best, you my fav, ROD , my ride or die, you going im going , you jumping I'm jumping, I fall you catch me make it look like nothing. You will always have a place in my heart to come back and lean on me when your not strong❤️🔐 don't forget about us.
-HuggyBear
I brushed out crying