Chapter 20

Prod j Pov

I swerved my car into the park way of Lowes and parked my car. I stumped into the store looking around for Chres. I found someone who worked there. "Aye!" I yelled. She turned around and walked toward me putting on a smile. "Hi, how can I hel-" She started to say but I cut her off. "Where can I find Chresanto?" I asked impatiently. She thought for a quick second and then put on another smile. "He would be over by the flooring section." She said, and with that I walked fast over there balling my fist together.

I turned down the aisle and saw him talking to this girl. She looked fine asf and most likely he was trying to holla. I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

He turned around, I was about to punch him but my mouth opened first. "Why the hell you beat Trinity! "I screamed at him. He shook his head and turned around back to the girl he was talking too. I tapped him again and when he turned around this time I punched him in the jaw. "Shit! "He screamed while swinging back at me.

He punched me in the face and then my stomach. I fell to the ground but got back up. I punched him in his face again then knocked him into the things on the shelf. I ran to him swinging out all my anger. I starter hitting him harder thinking about all the bruises on Trinitys body. I lost control beating him when the image of Trinity crying popped in my head.

Then I felt someone pull me off of Chres. I couldn't see because my tears blinded me. "Sir what is your name? " Some one asked me. I was speechless. Then I felt the person lead me somewhere. The next thing I know I'm being put inside the back of a police car.

Police Station

I'm in a cell looking around scared out of my mind. I shouldn't be the one here...it should be Chres. Then someone came and banged on the bars. I looked up and saw it was an officer. "Son come with me." He said. I got up and followed him to an office where it was just a desk and 2 chairs. I sat in one chair while the man stood up.

"What was the cause of your actions?" He asked. I just looked down and tears filled my eyes. "He a-abuse my s-sister." I said between sniffles. He shifted his head. "Your sister is getting abused?" He asked. I nodded. He wrote it down.

Trinitys POV

I woke up from a great nap in my old bed. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and saw my mom making a salad. She smiled when she saw me. I sat down at the table and turned to the tv. It was on the news. "Where's Daddy?" I asked. She looked up from cutting up the eggs. "He's at work." She said. I nodded. "So ma...my birthday coming up soon, I'm going to be-" "17" she said cutting me off. I nodded.

"And umm I'm still a virgin." I said. She slowly looked up at me. "What's wrong?" I asked her. She dropped the salad bowl and was looking at me with wide eyes. "Ma what!" I screamed standing up. Then she pointed. I turned around and saw she was looking at the TV the entire time. "OMG!" I screamed.

TBC

Book getting ready to come to a end...no-one is really voting or commenting....it shows that y'all are reading it...I'm just bout to be like BOOK OVER✔ Y'all need to comment and let me know if y'all reading...anyways..

Prod and Chres fraught.

And something was on TV that made every one eyes widen...

Comment And Votes For The Next Chapter