Chapter 11

Prod J Pov

"What you doing here?" I asked him trying to calm myself down. He laughed at my comment. "Im staying the night with you boy. Ha whats your problem, why you acting all scared and shit?" He replied. I felt Trinity squeeze my hand. "Jamal noone wants you here." I told him. Then my mom walked in.

"Hey Jamal, i see you made it here." She said. He nodded. She looked at me and saw that Trin was standing behind me. "Trin whats your problem?" My mom asked her. "Nothing mom." She said coming from behind me. Jamal slid a smirk on his face.

My mom left the room and we stood there in an awkward silence. I saw Jamal eyeing my sister and it made me mad. I felt myself changing. Calm down just calm down Prod. I kept telling myself. Then Jamal winked at her. I felt me being pulled away, not physicaly. I closed my eyes and saw i wasnt Prod anymore.

"Trinity go upstairs." I told my sister. She just stayed still then i felt as she looked at my eyes. Fear took place in her eyes. "Prod j come with me to the store please." My mom asked me. I felt myself come back to my body. I looked at her. "C'mon lets go." She said rushing. "Why do I have to go ma!" I exclaimed.

She cocked her head to the side. "Lil boy I know you not raising your voice at me. You better snap back to reality and realize who you talking to before I knock yo teeth out." She said with out hesitation. I looked at Trin and she nodded for me to go.

-Trinity J POV-

I know Prod wasn't going to always be there to protect me. I nodded for him to go and I sat as far away from Jamal as I could. As soon as my mom, Prod, and uncle Prince left it started.

"Why you sitting so far away from me?" Jamal asked. I ignored him. "Bitch?" He splatted. Thats when I lost it. "Nigga who tf you calling a bitch! If anyone a bitch you is! Hitting on girls for fun? That's a fuck nigga move😑✊." I snapped. He stood up and got in my face. "Who you talking to?" He said. My stomach started hurting. "You the only bit-" I didn't finish because I started throwing up.

Vote

Comment

I might stop on the book guys, I be getting stuck at times.