Chapter 6

When we got into the nurses office she took one look at me and rushed over. "Omg what happened!?" She said. "Jamal." Prod j said blankly. I looked up at him and saw his eyes changed. Like it wasnt him there anymore

(If you guys read closely in the first book you would see that when Prod first raped Trinity that his eyes did the same exact thing when he got mad.)

She put ice on my bruises and let me rest in the bed. I was still thinking about his eyes. He was just sitting there in the chair, jaws clenched, eyes starting dead at the floor. He just looked evil. "I think im fine...i could cover my bruises up with make up." I told the nurse. She nodded and gave me a pass to class. Me and Prod j walked out the nurse office and headed to class. I looked at Prod face as we walked. He looked scary and mad.

"Prod..?" I said in a whisper. He looked down at me. "Im sorry." I said. He just looked back up. When i got to my class room i just stood by the door. "How did you get mixed up with Jamal?" He said. I looked down. "I sit next to him in this class period." I said. I couldn't do anything but stare at his eyes. He looked down and shook his head. "Ill see you later." He said then walked down the hall.

I walked in my class and saw all eyes were on me. "Trinity, nice to see you today." The teacher said. "You too Mrs. Hayes." I said while handing her the pass. I walked to my seat and horribly there was no other open seat.

I sat down and a note flew on my desk. I look around and saw Chresanto. He smiled at me. I slowly opened it and read it

     I just wanna know how do you still look so beautiful after taking that beating. That is why everyone was starting at you.

I looked back at him and he motioned for me to turn the paper around. I did and i saw his number. I chuckled and smiled back at him. 15 minutes pass and by now im into the lesson. I felt something on my back. I looked out the connor of my eye and saw it was Jamal playing with my hair. I shifted so that my hair would move out of his reach. I heard im chuckle. He put his hand on my thigh and started feeling on me.

Jamal POV

Her body just looked so tasty i had to touch it. I couldn't believe after i beat her ass, she looks like she hasn't been beat up. When my hand got to the middle of her thigh she winced. I smirked. I pushed down on the part that hurted her and she held her breath. I chuckled. It was so funny to watch her in pain. A tear fell from her eye as i squeezed and pushed my hand down on her.

Trinity J Pov

"Okay guys im going to call out the groups, and you guys are going to turn this paper in the first day of next month. She called out alot of names then she said mines. "Trinity, Chresanto, and Jamal." My heart sunk. Chresanto pulled a desk up on the side of me. "So you Prods sister?" Chresanto asked me. I nodded. He smiled and looked at Jamal. "Everyone can come to my house and we can start on the project there." Jamal said. My eyes got wide. "Umm....no i can't." I said not making any eye contact with him. I felt breathing on my neck. "And why not?" Jamal whispered. I didn't answer him. He kissed my neck but i pushed his face away. "Please stop." I said, my voice sounding shaky. The bell rung and i hopped up and ran out. I heard someone say my name. I turned around and saw it was Chresanto. He smiled. "You need to be on the track team, you run to fast." He told me. "Or maybe your just out of shape." I told him. He pulled me to the side, "Can i kiss you?" Chresanto asked me. "What?" I said. He smiled. "Let me kiss you." He said again. I shook my head. "Umm no sorry." I said. He hugged me. "Good you passed the test." He said before walking away. I walked downstairs to my class. As i entered i saw Jamal talking to the teacher. I went in and everyone was looking at me. I sat next to Prod J and he looked at me in shock too. "WHAT!" I exclaimed. He shook his head. "Nothing." He said. I pushed him. "Tell me." I begged. He looked down. "You look so....Beautiful." He said.

OH MA GOD!!

GUESS WHO'S BACK!?

NYAAAAAA!!!

LOL BUT IT SEEMS LIKE PROD CATCHING FEELINGS FOR HIS SISTER?

AND IT SEEMS LIKE JAMAL WANNA GET HIS ASS BEAT....JUST SAYING.

AND IT LOOK LIKE PROD J GOT A PAST, THE WAY HIS EYES CHANGE.....*SIPS TEA* BUT THAT'S NUN OF MY BUSINESS.

STAY SPIFFY LOVES