chapter -4- "1st day at college"

A week later ,................

I woke up and looked at the clock ...

Its 4:30 a.m

I went to the bathroom and took a bath , then i went back to my room and wore a red T-shirt with a black skirt ...

I looked at the mirror , I looked hot ...

I walked down stairs ... Ryan was waiting for me and my justin to drive us to college , I only need someone to drive me to college once because I will live in college after that ...

My mom hugged me "take care honey" mom said , "I will mom" i replied

Dad hugged me too "stay out of troubles babe" dad said , "don't worry dad , I will" I replied

Mom hugged Justin "take care of yourself and your sister" mom said , "i will mom , don't worry" Justin said

Dad hugged Justin "stay out of troubles and take care of yourself and your sister" dad said

"I will dad" Justin said

Me and Justin got into the car and Ryan drove us to the airport

Me and Justin said goodbye to Ryan and we got to the plane ...

.........

We arrived to newyork

.......

We took a taxi to nyada college , I've seen it a week ago but Justin never saw it in person before ... He was surprised ... He said that it was so beautiful ...

It is really beautiful ...

Me and Justin separated because we wanted to see our rooms ... Justin

I went to my room , its in the second floor ...

Room 122 ... I entered and I saw Kelsey ...

"Hello roommate" i said

"Hello roommate" Kelsey said

And we hugged each other laughing ...

"Where is Ashlee and emmy?" i asked kelsey

"They're both in the next room" Kelsey said

"Wow , this is amazing" i screamed ...

Me and Kelsey went to the next room "room 123" and we knocked the door ...

"Who's there ?" Emmy said while opening the door

"Meghan , Kelsey come in" Emmy said

Me and kelsey hugged emmy and Ashlee ...

"I still can't believe that we're in college" Ashlee said

"To college" I screamed and the girls screamed after me ...

"Have anyone of you seen charlie?" I questioned

"Yes , I saw him in the opposite building ... They keep the girls in a building and the boys in a building" Emmy said

"That's awful , now we can't ..." I said but I shut my mouth before I say what I was about to say ...

Emmy , ashlee and Kesley laughed ...

"Don't worry , you will have you chance someday " Kelsey said laughing ...

I laughed too ... And we all just laughed hard ...

/after two hours/

We went into our first class ...

"Allow me to introduce my self , my name is Katy arnavellé , I'm going to be you dancing teacher ... Now i want every single one of you to show me some dance moves on a beat of any song you choose"Mrs. Katy said

Mrs. Katy had a beautiful dancer body , she had a white skin and a black hair ...

Some random students started first ... But I didn't pay attention to them , because I was looking at Charlie , and charlie was looking at me too ...

"Mrs. Trainor , could you please show us some moves?" Mrs. Katy said ...

I suddenly woke up from looking at charlie to see everyone else looking at me ...

"Its your turn" Kelsey whispered

"Hmmm sure" I said and I moved to the dance floor ...

"DJ , play all about that bass by me" I said

Then I started dancing and doing all the moves of all about that bass ...

Everyone enjoyed my show and my dancing , well everyone except Mrs. Katy ...

"You call these stupid moves dancing! , looks like you have a lot to learn Mrs. Trainor " Mrs. Katy said ...

Duh , its her problem if she doesn't like my dancing ...

After my posse (I'm going to call emmy , ashlee and Kelsey "my posse") finished doing some moves for Mrs. Katy , we left to the cafeteria , but first i went to Charlie to talk with him ...

"Hi Charlie , how are you doing ?" I said

"I'm fine , listen Meghan , don't pay attention for what Mrs. Katy said ... You're perfect" charlie said

"I know , but hearing this from you made it seem better" I said while I leaned to Charlie's lips to kiss him but he pushed me away...

"What ? You don't want to kiss me anymore??" I said angrily

"No its not that its just ..." Charlie said but I interrupted him saying "I don't know you anymore" and then I walked away ...

I can't believe it , that jerk ...

Kelsey , emmy and ashlee followed me ...

"What just happened ?" Kelsey said

"I was trying to kiss charlie but he pushed me , that means that he doesn't love me " I cried ...

Kelsey , emmy and Ashlee hugged me trying to calm me down ...

"No Meghan , charlie loves you , there must be a very big reason for what he done" kelsey said

"Kelsey is right Meghan ... Why don't you talk to him to find out the reason" emmy said ...

"I don't want to talk to him ... Not now " I said

"Let's take you to the cafeteria" Ashlee said ...

We went to the cafeteria ... I ate some food and it helped me feel better about charlie ...

After the cafeteria we went to the next class which it was the singing class ...

Mrs. Helsberry was the teacher there ...

"Welcome to the singing room , this room is made perfectly to prevent any sound that happens in it from leaving the room ...everyone must sing in front of all the students in this room 3 times in a year ... One is now ... The second is in the mid-year and the third is in the end of year ... If you mistake at singing , or ruin the song , you will be out of nyada college ... Now ... Everyone prepare to sing ..." Mrs. Helsberry said ...

Everyone felt scared because they might get expelled ...

Students took there turns to sing ... Two students were kicked out ... I'm sorry for them ...
Hopefully kelsey , ashlee , emmy made it ... Charlie made it too ...

Mrs. Helsberry called my name ...

I got into the middle of the room ... And I started singing

I started singing bad blood by taylor swift while looking at charlie .........

Oh , Meghan and charlie have bad blood now ,
Why do you think Charlie done what he done ?

Love , me