chapter -5- "bad party"

mrs. helsberry said that i was good , the class was finished .

me , kelsey , emmy and ashlee were about to go when a guy came to us .

"hi , my name is alvin" alvin said ... alvin was a hot white boy with a blonde hair .

"hi , alvin" we all replied ...

"there is a party tonight for celebrating first day of college , it will be in the campus , would you like to come" alvin said

"hmmm , sure why not" kelsey said

"we'll be there" i said ....

"see you tonight" alvin said then he left ...

"wow , i can't believe that we're going into our first college party tonight" emmy said

"hey kelsey , that boy alvin looks cute" ashlee said

"he's mine ashlee" kesley said and we all laughed ...

we went into our rooms to do our homeworks .......

/in the night/

Me and my posse went to the party ... There were a lot of people there and the DJ was playing a kinda loud music ... Students were dancing ...

Kelsey looked at alvin and she excused us to go ...

"Oh Kelsey , go get him girl" I said

I looked in another side and I saw charlie talking with someone ... That someone was a guy ... Oh my god ... Maybe charlie didn't want to kiss me because he is gay ... And that person might be his date ... Ugh ...

I went and took a drink ...

"Oh my god Meghan , why did you have a drink ?" Ashlee said

"I think that charlie is gay " I said

"No he can't be , I know charlie and he is not gay" Ashlee said

"Then why didn't he want to kiss Me" I complained

"Then why don't you just ask him for the reason?"ashlee yelled ...

I threw the cup away and walked over to Charlie ...

"Are you gay ?" I said loudly

"Sorry man but I need to go" charlie said to his friend , or boyfriend or whatever that person is to him ...

That person left and Charlie turned to me ...

"What ? No Meghan I'm not gay" charlie

"I thought that you love me" I said

"Hey , I do love you" charlie said

"Then why didn't you want to kiss me" I said

"Because I removed two of my teeth this morning and I barely can talk and I can't eat or kiss anyone for a day" Charlie said

"Then why didn't you just tell me that" I said

"Because you never gave me a choice to talk , remember" charlie said and he opened his mouth ...

I looked in his mouth , he was telling the truth about his teeth ...

"See , do you believe me now" charlie said

"Charlie , I'm sorry for being mad at you" I said

"I'm sorry for pushing you too , I shouldn't have pushed you hard" Charlie said ...

Me and charlie hugged each other ...

"Can you dance with me lady? " charlie said being so romantic

"Oh sure you can gentleman" I said romantically too

Charlie and I started dancing , the music was loud and modern so we danced to beat ...

We danced for like 20 minutes , then Charlie said "you know something , I think that my teeth are fine now" and he leaned down and kissed my lips , I kissed his lips too and we kept kissing ...

"I love you Meghan" Charlie said

"I love you too charlie" I said

Suddenly I felt a little headache , I fell to the ground ...

"Are you alright ?" Charlie said

"My head is hurting me , ahhhhh" I said slowly

"Meghan , did you drink something ?" Charlie said

"Maybe some vodka" I said slowly

Charlie lifted me up , Ashlee saw charlie lifting me up and she ran to us ... They both took me to my room ...

They made me lie on the bed ...

"I'll give you both some time together" Ashlee said and she left the room ...

CHARLIE'S POV :

I looked at my gorgeous baby while I was wiping my hands around her face and hair ...

"I'll stay with you Meghan" i said

"Thank you charlie " Meghan said

Her voice is just so sweet and beautiful ...

I heard a little noise , I looked around the room but I saw nothing , I had a hunch that the noise came from the door ...

I looked clearly and carefully at the door knob ...

Oh my god ... I swear I saw an eye looking at us ... I got scared ...

It took me one second to collect my guts and go to the door , I opened the door and looked outside in the hallway , I looked left and right but I didn't see anyone ...

I convinced my self that I imagined it ...

I went back to the room ...

Kelsey came after a while and she told me that she would take care of Meghan ...

I left Meghan's room and went back to my room ...

It was kinda late so I fell to sleep .

Hello everyone , thx for reading my story ... It really means a lot to me when you guys read my stories ... So ?
Do you think that charlie was imagining that someone was spying on him and Meghan or it was real ? Who do you think it was ?
.........

Love , me