chapter -18- "the break up"

Thank you guys for voting , as of your votes , Meghan shot the bullet at Alison and Alison has died .

I was sleeping on my bed in my room , I heard a voice and I woke up immediately ...

I looked around and the door was opened and it was moving because of the wind ...

I stood up and I got out of the room ...

I saw a shadow of someone walking in the hallway , I followed that person ...

I reached the end of the hallway , there was a casket ...

I opened the casket slowly , it was empty ...

Suddenly someone pushed me from behind and I fell in the casket ...

Its was Alison , I freaked out ...

"You killed me , remember , now I'm going to kill you" Alison said and she closed the casket ....

It was all dark , I was trying to get out but I couldn't ....

I screamed so loud ...,......

"Meghan , Meghan " Kelsey said while she was slapping me on the face ...

It took me 5 seconds until I realized that it was just another nightmare ...

"Are you alright ? Is it another nightmare?" Kelsey asked

"I'm OK now" I said

"I will get you some warm milk" Kelsey said .

Kelsey went to the mini-fridge and she brought me a packet of milk ...

I started drinking it ...

"Maybe you shouldn't do the test today , Mrs. Katy and Mrs. Helsberry will understand" Kelsey said

"No , its the year end test ... I must do it" I said

"OK , try to get some sleep now" Kelsey said

After a while , Kelsey returned to her bed and I returned to mine .....

I couldn't sleep easily ... I was thinking about Alison and about that I killed her ... I can't live with it ... I can't handle it ... All these nightmares ...

Its been 3 months since what happened with Alison , my relationship with Charlie wasn't that strong ... Every time that I look at him I remember Alison .

I need to sleep ... After a lot of struggling with sleeping , I finally fell asleep ...

/the next day/

Kelsey waked me up , I took a shower , I got dressed well and then we both went to the singing room ...

We greeted emmy and ashlee ....

"Today is the day , we either make it or not" emmy said

"Im so scared right now" Ashlee said

"Did you pick a good song Ashlee?" Kelsey asked Ashlee

"Yes , anaconda by Nicki minaj" Ashlee said

We all stared at her ...

"Hey guys I'm kidding , I'm singing love story by Taylor swift" Ashlee

"That's a really good song" Kelsey said

Emmy , Ashlee and Kelsey kept talking while I had a big headache , wherever I turn I see Alison standing in front of me ......

I ran away out of the class and I could still see her following me ...

I fell to the ground And I woke up from this day nightmare with the voice of Mrs. Helsberry calling me ...