chapter -11- "crazy girl"

I ran into my room , I waked up the girls and told them that I may know where Justin is ...

They got up and came
with me , I explained to them the diary and the stalker in the way ...

We reached the end of hallway , we pushed the flowers containers away And we cleared the spot ...

We saw the ground Door... I opened it and there was a ladder ...

"OK I'm not going down" ashlee said

"We need to go , justin might be there" I said

"Who's first?" Kelsey said

Charlie's POV :

I was sleeping in my bed thinking about Meghan ...

Alison must have told Meghan the truth by now , why didn't Meghan forgive me yet ?...

I think that she might need a day to think about everything ...

I just hope that Meghan forgives me ... I can't live without her ...

My phone ringed ...

I picked it up , I have a new message ...

"From : Meghan
Charlie , can you come to my room now ? We need to talk "

I got up and wore a T-shirt and jeans and went straight to Meghan's room ...

I knocked the door ...

"Come in charlie" I heard a voice , but it wasn't Meghan's ... It was more like Alison's ...

I opened the door and entered , I saw Alison sitting on Meghan's bed ...

"What are you doing here ? Where is Meghan ?" I asked

"I told you that I will tell Meghan the truth , Meghan is taking a shower right now ... " Alison said

"You did the right thing Alison , I'm sorry for what I said about you" I said

"Its OK , it was my fault anyways" Alison said

I smiled ...

I waited for Meghan to get out of the bathroom for like 10 minutes and she didn't come out ...

I walked in the room and I stopped near the bathroom door .

"Meghan , its charlie ,I'm here please come out , Meghan " i said

I felt real pain in my head , I was hit by something heavy , i fell to the ground and I fainted ...

Meghan's POV :

I climbed down first , then kelsey , emmy and Ashlee ...

Emmy turned the flashlight in her phone on and we looked around the room ...

It was kinda empty , they was a big metal box in the corner ...

We walked to that metal box ...

"There's nothing in here" Ashlee said

"Girls , are you there , help help" Justin screamed

We freaked out ...

"Justin , are you in the box" I yelled

"Yes , please help , please" Justin said and he started crying ...

"How do we open this thing " emmy yelled

"It must have an entry, otherwise how would anyone put Justin in the box at the first place"Kelsey said

We looked at every side and at the top of the box and there was no entry ...

"I think that this box is upside down and and the entry is down" emmy said

"Sorry Justin " i said

We pulled the box the pushed in the opposite side and the box fell to the ground ...

"Hey , that hurts , ouch" Justin yelled

We opened the small door in the box and we got Justin out ...

Justin took a big breath , I hugged him , Emmy hugged him too ...

Justin's things were put in a bag under a table , he took them and we went out of the basement ...

We went to the garden outside the girls building ...

We gave Justin five minutes to breathe and we already brought a bottle of water with us when we came to the basement in case Justin was dead from thirst ... We gave it to him ...

"Justin , who did this to you?" Emmy said

"Alison " Justin said while breathing loud ...

"Justin , you owe us some answers " i said

Charlie's POV :

I woke up with a big headache , I was lying on the bed with my hands and legs both tied And my shirt off ...

I couldn't move , I looked around to see Alison standing with a knife in her hand ...

"Alison , please don't do it ?" I begged Alison

"Oh charlie , my baby , I'm sorry but if I can't have you then no one will " Alison said

"Alison , stop ... Its not right , you don't know what you're doing " i said

"Oh i know what I'm doing very well , first before I kill you , we'll have a romantic night , you and I ... And then I will kill you , and frame Meghan for it"

"You won't get away with it " i said

"You broke Meghan's heart , you cheated on her , you made her cry and everyone saw that , Meghan couldn't handle being cheated on so she sent you a text to come to her room And then she killed you , poor Meghan , j wanted her to see me killing you but I didn't find her in her room , I was planning to kill Kelsey too , but it looks like I will kill only you" Alison said and then she started laughing ...

"You are a crazy bitch" i yelled

"Yes I'm" alison said ...

I started screaming for help so she covered my mouth with a tape ...

She lied down on me and she started touching my cheast and kissing my cheek ...

She got her clothes off and she was only wearing underwears ...

I tried to stop her so hard but I couldn't ...

I tried to scream for help but I couldn't even talk ...

I kept resisting but it was useless ...

Hello everyone , thx for reading ...
I can't believe this girl "Alison" ... Poor charlie , the next chapter is coming tonight which is like 4 hours away ...
Love , me