chapter -9- "that's creepy"

Me and some of my team went to a radio station to do an interview ...

They were asking me very normal questions and I was pretending to enjoy the interview even though it was boring and I was just asking questions about my life

what the hell ????? , why would people want to know more about my life , my life sucks lol ...

I was thinking about my phone , I miss it ...

One of the workers in the radio station was using his phone and he asked me ...

"Wait did you just post something on instagram ???" The guy said

The guy who was interviewing me asked 'does your manager manage your accounts ?'

"What ? no , I always run my account , but ahhh I asked my manager to post a picture for me because I have a special timing of posting and I can't post while I'm in an interview" I said even though what I said didn't make sense but I had to say something because I can't say that my manager is the one who manages my accounts because it would be bad for my reputation and its not even true , And I can't say that my phone is lost ...

The guy who was interviewing Me looked at his phone for seconds and the he asked me "who took the photo ?"

I freaked out because I don't know What photo ? And I don't know who took it and who posted it !!!

"May I see it to make sure?" I said

"Sure" the guy said

He turned his phone's screen my way and I looked at the picture ...

I lost my chills ... It was a picture of me sleeping in my bed , with the clothes that are in the picture It was pretty obvious that it was taken today , but who took it ??? I felt scared ...

"My friend and back-up dancer Kelsey took it today before I woke up" I said

/after answering some different questions/

I went directly to the place where my manager and team were waiting for me ...

"I need to find my phone" I said angrily

"Meghan we are trying our hardest" my manager said

"I need to talk with you on private" I said

The rest of my team went to another place ...

"I think that this new girl alexis that you hired without my knowing is the one who sneaked into my room and took the picture and my phone" I said

"That's not possible , Alexis was in the studio and stayed there the moment she came" my manager said

"Still , she could have done it before she showed herself up" I said

"Meghan we don't know that for sure" my manager said

"I want you to keep an eye on her just to make sure" I said

My manager nodded

...............

We returned to the hotel , I went to my room and I began to practice for tonight's performance , I was singing 'better when I'm dancin'' , 'good to be alive' , and 'over and done' ...

When I was singing 'over and done' , at the end I started to feel a little pain in my throat ... I stopped singing and I didn't finish the song , It was probably because I was tired of talking in the interview , I went and ate some pizza that was left from yesterday then I went and took a nab to rest my voice ...

..........
.......
...

/in the evening/

I was in my star room preparing to get out And perform , I still had some pain in my throat when I talk but its nothing , it's gotta be nothing or my career would be lost !!!

I wore my shiny star outfit and I went outside and slayed the performance !!!

Suddenly fans were not looking at me but looking at the screen that was behind me , they were pointing at it ...

Oh my god please don't make it look bad !!!

I turned around to see the the original theme for the performance was changed , it was a white wallpaper picture with a caption written in bloody font and color ...

It was ' Time for revange , bitch - A'
...

At first I was thinking about how this is a pretty little liars reference , Then I thought about Alison but she's dead ...

Then I realized what's happening !!!

Somebody ruined my performance because this wasn't supposed to happen ...

My team managed to take it down , I talked through the mike apologizing for what happened as a technical error ... Then I gave a last performance for one last song and then went backstage ...

I went straight to my manager ...

"What the hell happened ???" I yelled

"Someone has messed with the system to make it show this , we don't know who we are trying to find out" my manager said

"Obvious , Alexis ?!! The newest member of the team and her name starts with -A- " I said

"No she can't be she was standing backstage the whole time playing the music and editing them for your performance and she didn't move at all" my manager said

"This is bad , we need to find out whoever did this before it happens again , we can't risk another accident like this" I said

"Don't worry , it won't happen again" my manager said

We returned to the hotel , charlie called my manager and I talked with him , he asked about what happened tonight and I told him that it was a technical mistake and we talked about how we both miss each other etc ......

I went to my room to sleep , I saw my phone on my bed with a piece of paper , I picked the paper and started reading it ...

"This is your phone , just for your information I've copied all your data and I can enter all your social media websites and accounts , you can try to change your passwords but I'll still have them , I'm here to revange , I Bet you remember me , don't you? -A- "

Hey guys thanks for reading hope y'all liked this chapter and these new mysteries , I'm so so sorry for late updating but I swear its because of my exams , they will end next Wednesday and I promise that I will update my story everyday when they end .
With love , me