chapter -12- "when will this nightmare end ?"

I woke up and I was still sleepy , I just stayed on the bed but without sleeping ...

Today I was supposed to be in Nashville , meeting Ari , and look where am I now !

I was sad , I was thinking about the surgery ...

I picked my phone , I sent a message to my manager telling him that I will do the surgery and telling him to call the doctor and schedule it today , I can't waste any more time ...

"You're awake early , this is history you're making right Now" Kelsey said as she woke up

I laughed ...

"Do you want to order a breakfast meal from Mcdonald's" Kelsey asked

I nodded my head agreeing ...

"OK , I'll call them right away" Kelsey said

Kelsey got up and she called McDonald's , after that she went to take a shower ...

My manager replied to my message telling me that the surgery will be tonight at 8:00 ...

Kelsey finished taking a shower , I went and took a shower ...

The delivery guy arrived and we received our order , we started eating and it was delicious , even though I ate very small amount because It's one of the before-surgery rules ...

I spent the rest or the day sitting in the room writing songs , I haven't written songs in a long time ...

I wrote two songs , which are actually amazing , I'm going to add them on my new album ...

I played a little with biggie , I Instagramed telling my fans that I will do the surgery , they have been sending me amazing edits and messages wishing me the best and supporting me , I love my fans ...

My team took me to the hospital , I was getting ready to the surgery ...

The doctor took me to the surgeries room , and he started doing the surgery .....

............
........
.....
..
I woke up with a little headache , I looked around to see my self in the hospital , wait this means that the surgery have successed , I'm alive yay !!!!

I must stay at hospital tonight and I can leave tomorrow ...

My manager , Kelsey , and some of my team stayed with me ...

I was sleeping on the bed in my hospital room , my manager , Kelsey and the rest were staying in the waiting room ...

Someone opened the room , I looked and saw Alexis entering the room ...

I kept staring at her as she walked through the room And took a seat close from my bed ...

I kept staring at her , I can't say anything and I can barely move very hardly ...

"I'm here to say somethings" Alexis said

She gave me a copybook and a pen she brought with her ...

"OK , the person who took your phone , the person who ruined your performance , the person that you saw in your room wearing black clothes and a black mask , the person who was sending you those creepy messages , and the person who put a mini stalking camera in kelsey's room , that would be me" Alexis said

I completly freaked out , I'm in the same room alone with the person who was ruining my life for the past week and I can't say anything and I don't have the power to fight or run ...

I started writing in the copybook ...

"Why ?" I wrote and I flipped the page to Alexis ...

"OK , remember when I told you that my parents are dead and my sister traveled for college , I believe you know my sister , oh you actually killed her" Alexis said