chapter -7- "sorry"

"I will go and unpack my stuff , I'll be staying in the same room with you right ? Or do you want me to be in another room ?" Charlie said

"No no of course I want you in my room" I said

"OK then , tomorrow is Halloween and I have to throw a scary performance in my concert tomorrow night , let's go buy our Halloween costumes today" Charlie said

"Sure , unpack your stuff and take some rest and then we can go wherever you want" I said

"Thanks babe" charlie said as he kissed my forehead ...

Me and charlie went to my room , he unpacked his things , then he went and took an shower ...

Charlie finished taking a shower and he got out walking naked in the room ...

He is so hot , I love him ... But If I tell him about the kiss between me and Brian , it would ruin everything ...

Yup , I've made up my mind , I won't tell him ...

Charlie came to The bed where I was sitting , he kissed me ...

He was going to push me to the bed to .... ( you know ) but I stopped him ...

"What's wrong ? Meghan ?" Charlie asked

"There is nothing wrong , but I'm just not feeling well at the moment , tonight OK ?" I said

"OK but why aren't you feeling well , do you want me to take you to a doctor ?" Charlie said

"No no its just a simple headache" I said

Charlie nodded his head ...

Charlie took a nap , when he woke up we went to different stores around newyork to buy our Halloween costumes ...

Me and charlie agreed to not show each other what we bought until tomorrow's night ...

For me I bought a devil costume , even though I looked cute in it when I tried it on ... I didn't look like a devil at all , but i liked the little red horns on my head ...

After that me and Charlie went on a trip around newyork , we then went to a restaurant and we ate pizza ...

Charlie looked so happy , I got sure again that I don't want to ruin his happiness ...

After that we returned to the hotel ...

It was late , as soon as we entered the room , charlie came to me And kissed me ... He touched my waist and he kept kissing me ...

We moved to the bed and we kept kissing ...

Charlie took off his shirt , I did the same ... We kept kissing

Charlie was going to do more when I stopped him ...

"What's wrong Meghan ?" Charlie asked

I started crying , because I remembered my kiss with Brian while we were doing that .........

"Meghan , why are you crying ?" Charlie asked

"Charlie I'm so sorry" I said

"Talk to me Meghan" Charlie said

"Charlie , you need to know something" I said

/after explaining everything/

"So basically Brian was your first love , And you both broke up because Brian had to leave to another place with his family , and you never mentioned this to me , then Brian who is my best highschool friend calls me and asks me to meet after a long time of not seeing each other And then we made a double date with Brian and his girlfriend and none of you both told me anything about your past relationship with each other and then somehow Brian gets hired as your DJ editor and that's without your knowing but then he goes on tour with you , and you never mentioned this to me when we talked on the phone , many times !!! , and then somehow you fell off the stairs and destiny manages you to fall on Brian who was walking in the way of the stairs and you feel attracted to him because you remembered your past with him , and then you kiss him , after that you apologize that you didn't mean to do that and you give him money and tell him to leave to a far place and never return" charlie said a little angrily ...

I kept crying harder and harder while charlie was saying that ...

"Meghan , don't cry" Charlie said trying to calm me down

"I'm sorry charlie for lying to you , I'm so sorry for everything" I said crying

Charlie came to me and he tried to calm me down ...

"Hey , stop crying , I love you , a simple mistake you made won't get between us , I'm not angry , well I'm a little bit but its OK" charlie said

"I love you too , more than you can imagine" I said crying a little less

Charlie swiped his hands over my face ...

"You're beautiful , I forgive you" Charlie said

I leaned to him And kissed him ... We kept kissing , we kept kissing on the bed while charlie was sleeping over me , and we .......................

/the next day at night/

Me and charlie were backstage preparing for the concert , Charlie wore his Halloween costume and I wore mine , charlie came to my room to see me ...

"Oh my god are you dressed as a devil ?" Charlie asked

"And you're dressed as Dracula ?!" I asked

"Lol we're both are evil" charlie said

I hold Charlie's Hand and I said "let's rock this party" ...

We both went to the stage and we rocked a scary beat performance of Marvin Gaye ...

At the end we kissed ...

Hey guys thanks for reading , hope y'all enjoyed this chapter , happy Halloween even though it was yesterday lol , don't get too happy on Meghan and charlie because something evil is coming soon ...
With love , me