chapter -16- "Harlie ?"

Today Is our first performance in Germany , I'm excited to see my German fans ! ...

"what songs are we performing today?" I asked Charlie

"Ahhh , I don't know what do you want to sing from your album? " Charlie asked

"I can sing 'better when I'm dancing'and wait , I wrote a new song recently called 'just a friend to you're, I can sing it as a special song" I said

"I want to listen to it" Charlie said

"OK" I said

I grabbed my guitar and I started singing ...

".......................................
.........................................

When you say I'm just a friend to you , friends don't do the things we do , everybody knows you love me too ...

Trying to be careful with the words I use , I said it cause I'm dying too , I'm so much more than just a friend to you ...

When there are other people around , you never wanna kiss me , you say it's too late to hangout , then you say you miss me...

............................
........................... " I sang

"wow it's amazing , you're absolutely singing this tonight , and you need to sing another song" Charlie said

"thank you babe , I'll pick one" I said

"I'm going to sing three songs from my album , and then we can sing a duet , but for which song? " Charlie asked

"what about 'one call away' ?" I said

"that's great , let's go rehearse" Charlie said

I nodded my head , me and Charlie went to the studio and we shared our songs plans with our managers , they agreed on it so we went to the studio and rehearsed the performances .

Me and Charlie went to a cinema in Germany and we watched the peanuts movie (which has my song 'better when I'm dancing' as a soundtrack for it) , it was amazing and the characters were adorable , this is the first time that I've watched it , it got released three days ago .

After that we went to our concert place and we were rehearing again , a vocal chords doctor was there to check on me and see how my vocals are , I'm a little scared because I'm going to sing three songs sequentially while it hasn't been a week since I've done my surgery , and I was still thinking about Alexis and what happened , you can't get the idea that someone tried to murder you because you killed her sister even if It was self defense , this memory is going to haunt me for a long time ...

The concert was about to start so I went to my star room and my girls were making my hair and doing my make-up ...

Charlie's POV :

Hailee Stienfeld was walking in the backstage ...

"hey Hailee , I'm glad that you could come" I said as I hugged her

"Charlie !!!! Of course I would come , I wouldn't want to miss my old friend's concert" Hailee said

"where is Shawn ?, have you pranked him yet" I said laughing

"yes he is in a total shock , he is somewhere around here" Hailee said

"let's go tell him the truth before He decides to tell Meghan" I said

"I think I've seen him there , let's go" Hailee said

We walked to Shawn as he was taking photos with some fans , I was putting my right hand on Hailee's waist so that we can seem as a couple who are dating , he finished and then he came our way.

"Hey guys , listen I won't tell anyone but are you really dating secretly" Shawn said in a confused way

"yes we are" Hailee said

"oh my god , but Charlie you're married!!!! " Shawn said and he put his left hand on his head

"I can't understand , how could you do this to Meghan? " Shawn said In a worried-emotional way ...

Lol I was laughing so hard inside , I couldn't keep up and I laughed out loud ...

"no dumbass we are not dating , you got pranked" Hailee said

I got my phone out and I showed him the messages between me and Hailee that were before we started fake-sexting ...

"oh my god you got me well" Shawn said

"you should've seen your face" I said laughing , the three of us were laughing ....

Meghan's POV :

I finished changing my clothes and putting on my make-up , I got out of my star room and I was walking backstage ...

What's that ??? I saw Charlie and Hailee walking together while Charlie's right hard was on Hailee's waist ...

What the hell is that ???? , I got that vibe that Charlie Is cheating on me ...

These ideas kept coming in my head that Charlie is cheating on me with Hailee Stienfeld , Then I remembered that I saw a tweet of Charlie two weeks ago complimenting Hailee and congratulating her for winning an award , why would he do that???

Could he be dating her secretly ???? , oh my god , the concert is about to start I'll worry about this after it .

First I went to the stage and I performed 'better when I'm dancing , over and done and my newest song just a friend to you' , then I went backstage .

Charlie went out to the stage and performed three songs too , I could see Hailee dancing and lip syncing, she was so into the performance .

Charlie finished so I got to the stage and we started singing 'one call seat's together, she also was dancing but I could notice that her face was a little gloomy .

We finished the concert , we took pictures with our fans and we hung out a little , then me , Charlie and my team returned to the hotel ...

.................
.............
........
...

Charlie got out of the room and went down as he needed to work somethings with his manager and mine , his phone was low - charged so he left it in the room to charge up ...

I grabbed his phone , I typed the password (082215) which is our wedding date , it got unlocked .

I went to his text messages and I started reading his latest messages , they were with Hailee as I thought .

I've read some of his latest messages with Hailee , Oh my god !!!! I started crying !!!!

I couldn't handle to read more so I threw his phone (on the bed) ...

I kept crying ...

Hey guys thanks for reading , Meghan is crying that makes me sad :( sorry Meghan

You've probably seen Meghan's videos in instagram about her new song "just a friend to you" which is amazing I can't wait for the whole song, and it's clearly about Charlie lol .
Ok , don't panic , someone is going to die in the next chapter,don't judge me my story is supposed to be a sad story , it's called 'like I'm gonna lose you' duh.

So , whoever guesses the character that will die right , will be the winner and I'll mention his/her/their account in the end of my next chapter, this can be considered as a spam for your account that will Last forever , good luck everyone.