chapter -15- "Germany"

I woke up with a small headache , charlie was already awake And he was taking a shower .

I picked my phone from the desk beside my bed , Charlie's phone was there too .

What the hell am I feeling ? , I'm feeling like to take Charlie's phone and see his messages , no i can't do that , oh my god I'm curious as hell !.

I picked Charlie's phone , I tried to unlock it but it was protected with a password .

What would the password Be , I tried two passwords but they were wrong (lol I've tried his name And mine) , I was going to try more but charlie was getting ready to come out of the bathroom , I returned the phone back to the desk fast then I grabbed my phone pretending that I was using it .

"Babe you're awake" charlie said

"Yes , I just woke up" I said

"OK , why don't you take a shower and change your clothes so that we can go and have breakfast at the hotel's restaurant , and we need to go to the airport in two hours so we need to leave after a while" charlie said

"OK" I said

I went and took a shower then I changed my clothes , we had breakfast then we left to the airport , we got into my private plane and we flew to Germany .

.............
.........
.....
..

Germany was quite charming , but its very cold , we went to the hotel and we unpacked our things , we have nothing on the schedule today so we're free , except we're meeting Shawn mendes and hailee stienfeld tonight , they invited Me and charlie to their place .

*at night*

Me and charlie went to the hotel that Shawn and hailee are staying at , we went to Shawn's room , charlie knocked the door .

Hailee opened it .

"Charlie !!!! Oh my god I missed you" Hailee said as she hugged charlie (tight)

She misses him !!??? , wait have they met before ?

"Meghan it's nice meeting you" hailee and she hugged me (of course not like Charlie's hug)

"Come in" hailee said

"Charlie , what's up bro ? , it's great meeting you finally" Shawn said as he hugged charlie (a bro hug)

"Shawn its amazing that I'm meeting you I'm a fan" charlie said as she shook hands with Shawn .

"Nice meeting you Meghan" Shawn said as he shook hands with me (what !? He didn't hug Me , ugh)

"You guys want pizza or something else" hailee asked

"Pizza" I said , "yeah pizza" Charlie said

"OK I'll order now" hailee said then she went and picked her phone and she ordered

Charlie and Shawn were talking about their tour while me and hailee were listening , they stopped talking after a while

"So , are you guys like ..... Together ?" I asked Shawn And Hailee

"No no we're just friends" Hailee said

"Yeah , I'm dating Camila cabello" Shawn said

"From fifth harmony , she is so awesome and cute , I worked with them on music" I said

"Yeah she's great" Shawn said

"OK let's Do dubmashes until the pizza guy arrive" charlie said

"Great Idea" Hailee said

We made some dubmashes , they were hilarious , Charlie's face was on point !!! , Shawn was good , Hailee was kinda bad but she was kinda funny , but I was the most amazing one , they laughed so hard when It was my turn .

Hailee asked Charlie to do a duet dubmash , "hey charlie let's do a duet we're good at this" Hailee said

Hmm , what does she mean by "we're good at this" , he's good but she isn't , but somehow their duet was amazing !!!
Someone knocked the door

"Its probably the pizza delivery guy , I'll get it" Shawn said

Shawn went and opened the door , then he returned with four pizza boxes

"Let's take some pictures" charlie said

Charlie picked his phone , he was unlocking it , from where I was sitting I was able to see his fingers and some of his keyboard , I was focusing on it ...

I saved the pattern in my mind , I picked my phone to match the pattern in my keyboard and see what I get .

082215 , but what does this number mean ?

Oh my god , I can't believe that I'm doing this , that I'm doubting in charlie .

The password is our marriage date , 22 august 2015 , charlie loves me , what the hell am I thinking about , OK I'm getting this idea out of my head .

We took some pictures , we ate pizza (which was delicious by the way) , then we recorded our self singing the chorus of Justin bieber's song 'sorry' and we posted it online .

We did a lot of things , then it was time for me and charlie to return to our hotel , we said goodbye to each other and they said that they will come tomorrow to our concert .

Me and charlie returned back to the hotel , I was tired as hell so I fell to sleep immediately , I didn't sleep well at the beginning because I woke up after like an hour , I saw charlie sitting on a chair at the end of the room texting ...

I just stayed in my position and said nothing , I returned to sleep .

Charlie's POV :

Meghan fell to sleep , I wanted to sleep too but I got a text from Hailee and I got drifted , she's so funny .

We decided to prank Shawn , me and Hailee started "sexting" but not real sexting , just saying things we don't mean to say , and then Hailee said that she will show it to Shawn and make him think that we are having an affair secretly , lol but we would tell him after a while .

I returned to bed , before I fell to sleep I remembered my past with Hailee , she and I used to be penfriends back at highschool days , I met her online and we started video chatting for a while , we sang together online and we Met twice to sing together and share our songs with each other , we were like best friends for a while because she used to understand me . but we both got busy in other problems so we stopped connecting with each other after a while .

She became famous recently , and so did I , that's why I'm happy that I met her again , she reminds Me of my old self .

But she doesn't want Me to tell anyone about our past because people and media will think that we used to date or that we're dating Now , lol .

I fell to sleep .