chapter -1- "surprises"

OK guys this is the first chapter of 'like I'm gonna lose you 2" , the story lies in a time where charlie and Meghan got married and just returned from their honeymoon , hope you enjoy ...

Charlie's POV :

I woke up at 10:00 a.m in the morning , Meghan wasn't in the bed , could she have woke up earlier than me ? Lol no that can't be ...

I got up from the bed , I wore my jeans and my T-shirt and I went out of the room ...

I went to the kitchen , I thought that I would find her here , I thought that she may be doing breakfast , lol she can't cook an egg what am I thinking ? , I laughed ...

"Meghan ?" I yelled

I got scared , she didn't reply ...

I wandered around the house calling her ...

I heard her voice in the bathroom , I went there and opened the door for the bathroom ...

"Meghan ? Are you alright ?" I asked

"Yeah I just felt something in my stomach , I might be sick" Meghan said

"Is that a vomit ?" I asked

"Yeah , I'll clean it up" Meghan said

"No I'll do that , you need to take some rest Come with me" I said and I grabbed Meghan's hands and took her to the bed ...

"Take some rest now , I'll bring you breakfast in the bed" I said

"Charlie , I'm fine really" Meghan said

"Take some rest I'll be back after a while" I said

I went to the bathroom and I cleaned it , then I went to make some breakfast for Meghan ...

............
........
....
.

Meghan's POV :

Charlie is so kind , he's a great husband ...

What I had this morning wasn't because I was sick , I was feeling some changes in my body , I think that I was having morning sickness ...

Oh my god ? Am I ? I need to make the test ...

I called Kelsey and told her to come to my house and bring Me a pregnancy test kit , she of course lost her self when I told her that but I told her that I'm not sure and I can't ask anyone else to bring me the test kit , she agreed and said that she will come in the evening ...

........
....
Charlie opened the room door and he brought Me breakfast ...

"Thank you charlie , I love you" I said

"I love you too" charlie said

.............
.........
.....
..

Charlie's phone rang , charlie went to answer the call ...