{18}

Another three months. Dean was beginning to think that 3 was both his lucky and unlucky number. Three months since Cas had come back. They hadn't completely resolved the fight they had-it was impossible. However, they had agreed to put it in the past and forgive.

Dean grinned. His life had gotten back together. He had finally healed completely, though he never did finish his tour. He was in the process of planning another one however, having produced a new album in record time. It was a story. The beginning, full of songs from his time with Castiel in the beginning. Then there are horrible, horrible songs, full of pain and sorrow and heartbreak, which he wrote in the darkest times that Cas was gone. And then there were new ones, full of joy and love and his adventures with Cas.

~~flashback~~

Dean was taking his boyfriend out to dinner tonight. He had asked Cas earlier that day if he would go out on a date with him. They were going to Olive Garden, as neither of them were really fans of the so called "fancy" restaurants.

Dean turned around. He was dressed in dark jeans and a plain, solid black t-shirt that fit tightly.

"C'mon Cas!" he yelled down the hallway. Castiel emerged from his room, wearing a similar outfit, but with a white t-shirt and an old bomber jacket Dean had given him.

"Impatient much?" he asked Dean, grinning. Dean just laughed and they walked out to the car together. The drive to the restaurant was silent, with only the radio playing. They were nearly there when Cas suddenly exclaimed, "Oh my gosh I love this song!!"

Dean looked over at him as Cas turned up the volume. He didn't recognize the song.

Cas saw his confused look. "Just listen. This band is amazing!"

My name's Blurryface and I care what you think.

Wish we could turn back time

To the good ol' days

When our momma sang us to sleep when I was stressed out

Dean looked over at Cas. "It's pretty catchy. Who is this?"

"Twenty one pilots," Cas responding, singing along to the song. Dean smiled. Cas had a surprisingly good voice, and had even sung in a couple songs on his latest album. They would be going on the tour together, and this time, Cas was going on stage with him.

The song ended just as they got to Olive Garden. Walking inside, they were seated, and both looked over the menu. Dean smiled at Cas. "Hey dude."

Cas looked up. "Hm?"

"I was thinking, how cool would it be to adopt a kid? Like, we would be helping some poor kid with no parents!"

Cas seemed surprised. "What? Adopt a kid?"

Dean nodded. "And then I thought, well, to adopt a kid, I should probably have a wife. Or a husband. So...I was wondering if you would share your angel wings with me?" He pulled out a ring and smiled at Cas.

Cas stared at him in shock. Then he grinned fully. "Man, that was so cheesy!" He laughed and Dean joined in. "So, is that a yes?" Cas nodded and the two had one of the best dates they had ever had.

~~present day~~

Dean laughed as Cas walked in, wearing a pure white wedding dress.

"Oh my g-you look ridiculous!" he exclaimed as Cas strutted around the living room.

"I know I do! Can you imagine if I actually wore this tomorrow?" They both burst into unrestrained laughter at the thought. Tomorrow was their wedding day, after long months of planning. Though they were both wearing tuxedos for the actual wedding, they decided to have a mock party the night before, with just the two of them, where Castiel decided to wear an actual wedding dress. They rented a simple white dress, and Cas was now wearing it.

After they got over their bout of laughter, the two sat down on the sofa, with some wine and a lot of food. There, they sat and ate together, drinking a bit, and reminiscing about the good times. It was still relatively early.

Dean looked at Cas. "Man, you know how much I love you?" he asked. Castiel responded with a laugh.

"No chick flick moments!" he responded, causing Dean to burst into laughter again. They looked down at the empty table. "I'm still hungry," Cas said to Dean. "You're always hungry!" He chuckled again. He hadn't laughed this much in a long time. Cas rolled his eyes. Dean smiled and stood up to go make some more food.

Cas watched as Dean went to go get some more food. Following him into the kitchen, silently, he snuck up behind his future husband and lightly pressed his finger into Dean's side. Dean jumped, spinning to face Cas, startling the other man too.

"OH MY GOD CAS don't do that! I'm holding a freaking knife!"

Cas looked startled and backed away. "I see that now," he said. Dean saw the small cut on Castiel's stomach. "Oh no! Are you okay?!" he asked worriedly. "I knew I felt the knife hit something!"

Cas turned away. "I'm fine its not deep. See?" He let Dean take a closer look at the small cut. It was indeed light, and Dean turned back to the counter. "Good. Be careful though what if you had gotten seriously hurt?"

Dean was met by silence. Turning around, he didn't see Cas in the kitchen at all. He heard running upstairs, and knew it was Cas. Hoping it wasn't anything serious, he went to find the source of the commotion.

OMIGOSH OK THERE IS STILL ANOTHER CHAPTER AT LEAST YAY ITS SO KAWAII AHHHH MAWWAGE OK SO TO MAKE UP FOR LACK OF UPDATING IMMA UPDATE TWO TIMES IN ONE NIGHT GASP!! THEN YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE END EHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEH DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND STUFF YEAH THANKS ILY