girls

C.h  -

The hotel was somewhere in New York. Even we didn't know exactly where we were. The goal was to put us somewhere low-key where fans wouldn't expect so we could be under the radar for our time off. I liked this idea of living a normal life for a short period of time, no fame and attention, just living.

The boys and I walked into the elevator each pressing the button to our assigned rooms. Camp much?
Michael and Luke were on the 6th floor, Ash on the 8th and me on the third.

"I hope there's girls." Michael mumbled under his breath.

I entered the white, windowless hallway that seemed to stretch on forever. It was so strange staying in my own room let alone a different floor.
Room 106. I turned the key and pushed open a heavy white door. The room was spacious ; enough room for at least a couple people. It wasn't as fancy and overdone as other hotels we had stayed at, and I liked that. I plopped down on the huge bed looking at space on either side of me.

"Hmm" I huffed "This could potentially get a little lonely." I said to myself.
1 month and then back on the road. I reminded myself that I needed this.

I checked our the rest of the room and walked out onto the balcony. I rested my hands on white railing looking at my view of Palm trees and pools. Not bad.

I glanced down at the rooms beside me and below me. A girl on the floor below me to my left caught my eye. I realized it was the same girl I saw walking in.

She wore a pale blue spandex tank with a black mini skirt pulled over it. Her hair was long in perfect wavy curls that flowed over her slim frame and her arms were painted with a few tattoos. She looked like something out of a movie. She was sitting in a white plastic chair out on her balcony, fiddling with a red solo cup.

I caught myself staring when her eyes met with mine.

"Can I help you?" She took a sip of her drink.

I panicked and stumbled back where she could see me.
I heard her laugh and I turned to walk back into my room. Not embarrassing at all.