time out

C.h -

Hey guys, hope you're all having a good week. There's someone I want you to meet tonight. Text me if you can meet up. Miss ya. x

Just a minute later, texts piled up on my phone from confused bandmates.

-Wait who?
-what time?
-miss you as well , where are you?

I sent the address of the restaurant waiting for objections but surprisingly they all agreed.

20 minutes passed and I thought they would kick us out of the place, but fortunately  all three boys pushed open the doors just in time.

Paige looked over her shoulder flashing them a smile. Their jaws nearly hit the floor as they saw the girl I shared a table with.

"Hey guys." I smiled "This is Paige."

-
After an hour of talking we were finally asked to leave. We headed outside onto the dark sidewalks that were dimly lit by neon lights on buildings. The streets were empty besides the car that passed by once every 5 minutes. The boys liked her, I could tell. I mean who wouldn't? She had a way about her that drew you in. You wanted to talk to her and get to know her intriguing mind.

She fidgeted in the cold as she talked to them. I slipped off my leather jacket and wrapped it around her. She stopped talking and turned to me giving me a grateful smile like she was so taken back by the action.

"We better get back to the hotel." Ashton spoke hesitantly not wanting to break up the conversation.

"Yah we could get in some fuckin' trouble for being out here for so long."
Michael piped.

"Can you really?" Paige asked, her eyes flickered around the group.

"Yeah." Ashton replied "Unfortunately."

Paige was suddenly quiet, and we all walked in the dark back to the hotel.

"Do you guys wanna hang in my room?" I spoke
The guys quickly agreed 'sure'.

"I think I actually might head back to my room." Paige turned to me.

"Oh.. y-yeah okay." My smile faded
It seemed like she shut down all of a sudden and I was quite confused.

"So nice meeting you guys, hopefully I'll see you soon." She said before giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

I watched her walk through the lobby and over to the elevators.

"Cal." Michael looked at me like he couldn't believe the girl I had met.

"I know." I smirked

"So what the hell have you guys been up to?"

They all looked at each other waiting for someone to go first.

"Not much." Luke said.