Chapter Two - Chubbs and Nerd Boy

Chapter Two.

I wake up to see my best friend sitting on my green bean bag and watching TV. My mom probably let him in. I rub my eyes and look at the time it's 9:50.

"Oh no." I yelp. I am late work starts at 10:00 am. I can't be late again. I jump out of bed and put on a grey top, black jeans, brown flats and a scarf. I brush my teeth and and do my brown hair in a messy bun and rush downstairs and grab a red apple. "Bye mom." I yell before closing the door and getting in Chubbs, my classic beetle. I love it to death. (A/N: the picture of Tori's car is above.).

* * * * * * *

"Just on time Tori." Josh folds his arms smirking. I ignore him and grab my green apron and name tag and put in on me. Tomorrow I have a day off because I am going to spend the day packing for my holidays. I have to be stuck with Josh for a month.

I start serving a see a boy from my school, he's also a nerd. I think his name Evan.

"Hey my names Victoria what would you like to order?" I ask. Hopefully he doesn't recognise me.

"Wait aren't you Tori in my advanced chemistry class?" He asks standing up to get a a better view.

"Yes hey Evan." I smile weakly. "I never knew you worked here." He laughs.

"Well Evan you don't know a lot about me." I smirk. "Would you like-" Evan starts before he was cut off by the one and only Joshua Fletcher "Tori your meant to be serving people not having a conversation with nerd boy over here." He scolds.

"His name is not nerd boy it's Evan." I roll my eyes. "Of course you wouldn't know that because you spend your time flirting with girls and looking at yourself in the mirror."

"Oh Dawson this isn't over." He warns walking away.

"Anyway Evan, what would you like to order?" I ask smiling at him.

"I would like some black coffee and some French fries." He tells me "coming right up." I say writing it in my notepad.

* * * * * * * *

"Hey Luke." I see him leaning against my doorframe. He comes in. We go,up to my room.

"So what's up?" I ask packing my clothes in my blue suitcase we are going on holidays tomorrow.

"My girlfriend broke up with me." He sighs.

"Luke I am so sorry." I give him a hug. "Ahem." We hear a cough at the door and we turn to see Josh.

"How many times do I need to tell you that you aren't welcome I'm this house?" I shout at him.

"You mom let me in." He says coming into my room as well. We all sit in awkward silence.

"So Tori where did you get your suitcase?" Josh asks trying to make small talk.

"Australia because I am Australian." I say. "Your are?" Josh raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah my dad left my mom and I when I was smaller but before that I lived in Australia I was also born there." I explain.

"I knew I could hear the accent." He says and I laugh.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie?" I ask.

"Sure but I get to pick the movie." Josh said smirking.

"Okay." Luke says. "Josh gets up from my bed and gets the movie 'The Conjuring.' A horror movie I hate horror movies I rather educational movies.

"I'm going to get the popcorn." I say trying to miss the movie.

"No Tori I'll get it." Luke smirks. I mean seriously. He know me too well.

"Why this one anyway?" I ask.

"Because Tori I get to see you act all scared." He laughs sitting on the bed beside me.

* * * * * * *
"That movie was awesome." Luke yells giving Josh a high five.

"I know dude." Josh agrees.

"Tori the movie is over now you can get out from Josh's chest." Luke chuckles. Through half of the movie I was hiding in Josh's or Luke's chest.

"I need to go home we are going on holidays tomorrow's do our flight is at 6:00am." Josh says "bye."

"Bye." Luke is sleeping over he gets his sleeping bag and outs it next to my bed. "Good night Tori." It's not too long before I can hear Luke sleeping but I am too scared to sleep we are going to have to wake up at about 2:00am to get checked in and stuff.

* * * * * * *
"Luke get up its 2 am." I whisper in his ear.

"Five more minutes mom." He groans. So I pulled the duvet off him and I see him shirtless.

"Put a shirt on please." I cover my eyes. "Come on you know you love it." He smirks. "You wish."

I get changed in the bathroom into an oversized sweater and black leggings I put on my brown Uggs and tie my hair in a ponytail. I come out of the bathroom and Luke is ready as well. My mom is already up and she made us pancakes.

"Thanks mom." I thank her "yeah thanks Vanessa." Vanessa is my moms name.

I grab my suitcase and we head over to the taxi Josh is going to meet us at the airport.

"Bye mom I'm going to miss you." I kiss her on the cheek.

"Me too Tori, call me when you land." She tells me.

"Ok."

* * * * * * * *
We get to the airport and see Josh waiting near Starbucks.

"Hey Josh." I say.

"Hey Victoria." I glare at him he knows how much I hate being called that.

"Hey man." Luke fist bumps with him.

"I'm going to get a coffee I didn't sleep all night because of that movie." I say walking into Starbucks. I order a strong espresso and walk back out to see Josh and Luke near the check in section.

We get checked in and now we are waiting for our flight 28A which is in about 30 mins so we get going. We finally board the plane and I get to sit at the window while Luke sits beside me and Josh sits on the far end. The flight attendants do their demonstration and talk about all the safety stuff. The captain finally speaks "thank for travelling by Virgin America we are going to be travelling to......

To be continued.

* * * * * * *
A/N: cliffhanger ;) *laughs evilly* sorry for not updating my other book the reason is I haven't been getting much ideas lately but I have tons for this book so this one will be updated more frequently. Right now I'm on holidays (vacation for you Americans). I know where Tori, Luke and Josh will be travelling to its a secret ;). Don't forget COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE.

Question: what age do you think Tori is? (And I haven't mentioned it yet but I did give hints).

Love you all xoxo <3.

-xxDarkMistxx 💡