Chapter Sixteen - New Couples and Clichés

Chapter Sixteen

"Josh? Josh, stop please and talk to me," I say finally catching up to him and grabbing his shoulders turning him around.

"Tori leave me alone okay? I want to be alone right now," Josh runs a hand through his hair, looking down at the floor.

"No, not until we talk about that 'debate'," I say and drag him into the nearest janitor closet. Cliché ain't it?

"There's nothing to talk about, let life move on like it should, Tori," Josh sternly says crossing his arms.

"Life's not going to move on if we don't sort out happened in literature, out," I say mimicking his actions. "I've realised its true in reality opposites don't attract, I get that, but let's turn that around show them opposites do attract,"

"How are we going to do that," Josh arches an eyebrow.

"Be my boyfriend, no I'm asking you to be my boyfriend. Joshua Fletcher I like you and I mean a lot, we both care about you let's give this a shot," I breathe out.

"Okay let's do it, so. . .you're mine?" Josh asks fumbling with his fingers.

"I'm yours," I confirm, kissing his cheek.

"But school?" Josh sighs.

"Ignore them, we can do this, jocks and nerds should be allowed to hang out let's make a difference," I say.

"You should run for president," Josh says.

"Yeah right," I say walking out of the janitor closet and I hear him mumble 'adorable'. Josh grabs my my hand sending the shivers - I get every time - to run down my spine. Josh smiles at me, and I smile back. While we get weird looks from everyone.

"Ignore." I whisper squeezing my boyfriend's hand. He drops me off at chemistry and kissing my cheek before walking away, I take my seat beside Luke and Mr. Davison, my chemistry teacher, starts talking.

"You're glowing," Luke whispers beside me, "what happened?"

"I may or may not have a boyfriend," I say taking out my textbooks.

"Oh, who the lucky guy?" Luke wriggles his eyebrows.

"Josh." I state ever so shortly.

"Oh. . .not the best choice, but if your happy I'm happy," Luke sighs looking up to the teacher.

"What do you mean 'not the best choice'," I say really defensively raising an eyebrow.

"Calm down, peaches, I'm just saying that he shouldn't hurt you, Geez, you've been dating for what? An hour? And your already an overprotective girlfriend," Luke says huffing and I blush a bit.

"I'm not overprotective," I whine and Luke chuckles putting an arm around me.

"Victoria and Luke detention you both have been constantly talking," Mr. Davidson demands.

"No. . .please no I won't talk anymore," I plead.

"Detention. End of story." He sternly says.

Great, I have detention with Nicole, great.

* * * * * *