Chapter 1: First Game

This is my first non-fanfiction, hope you all enjoy.

|Raelyn|

"Rae, chill the fuck out." My brother, Noah, said. I couldn't help it though. The Chicago Bulls were playing against the Orlando Magic and the Bulls were down by two points and there was only ten seconds left in the game.

I had a bet with Noah on this game. If the Bulls didn't win, I would be out of twenty dollars.

Time was winding down, and the Bulls didn't even have the ball. Goodbye twenty dollars.

When the clock got to the last three seconds, I just took the twenty dollars out of my pocket, and handed it to Noah. I was so upset that I had just lost twenty dollars.

I walked away from the t.v and went into my bedroom to get my phone. Every time I watched basketball, I kept my phone away from me because I didn't want to get distracted from the game. I looked at all my notifications, and it was mostly stuff that wasn't important to me.

I locked my phone and went into the shower. Once I was out of the shower, I went to bed, because I had a big day ahead of me tomorrow. For my athletic training class, we were going to a basketball game to see our school's athletic trainer in action.

~~~

This was for class, and we were supposed to be taking notes and what the athlete trainer does, but I was focused on the game. Everyone knew that I was the University of Kansas' number one basketball fan. Usually, I had to watch our basketball games on t.v, because I had something to study for, but tonight was the first time I'd ever seen them in person.

We were actually winning. I didn't even know who the other team was because I don't watch the much college basketball.

Once the game was over, our professor told us, that we would have to write an essay about what our athletic trainer at tonight's game. I wasn't paying attention to the athletic trainer, but this essay would be easy.

While everyone was leaving the arena, I went to the bathroom. I had been holding in it the entire game so I wouldn't miss anything. I didn't even know where the bathroom was, but I was just going to walk around until I found it.

On the way, I passed by the locker room. We had some cute boys on our basketball team, but none of them compared to #12, Zayden Coleman. He had to be the cutest boy at the University of Kansas. As I walked by the locker room, he and I made eye contact. I quickly turned my head, and continued looking for the bathroom.

I didn't mean to make eye contact with him. He and the other guys on the team were shirtless and sweaty, and it was any girl's dream, but he had caught me looking.

"Hey!" I heard from behind me. I already knew it was Zayden. Shit. I slowly turned around to face him. "Rain, right?"

I sighed. He and I and been going to the same college for over a year, and we had the same class once, and he still didn't know my name. "Raelyn."

"Oh, you lost, Raelyn?" He questioned. The sweat from earlier still dripped from his face. Damn, he looked good.

"Uh, yeah, I'm looking for the bathroom."

"It's on the other side. By the girl's locker room."

"Thanks." I said and started to walk off.

"Wait." He called. I turned back around to see what he wanted. "I'm Zayden."

"I know, we took sociology together last year." I mumbled and walked away. Did he really not know me? And his best friend and my best friend are dating, so we see a lot of each other.

I continued walking until I finally found the bathroom.

~~~

I know this was really boring, but it's going to get better.

Raelyn and the book trailer in the multimedia.

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.