|6.| Onsen- Karma Akabane X Reader

Requested by: takayuu

Enjoyyy!! ^_^

********

"Okay minna-san, apparently we have another school field trip, we shall be going to Hokkaido this time, scheduled 5 days from now." Koro-sensei announced

"Yes! Hokkaido! Onsen!! Naked women!!" Okajima cheered.

Koro-sensei turned pink for a while then back to yellow, "You shall form groups with 5 members each. Please submit your names before you go home."

*****

You went over to Nagisa, "Nagisaaa!! Mind if I join your group?"

"Sure! So it's me, you, Kayano, and Karma-kun. We need one more." He replied. You blushed when you heard Karma's name.

"Nagisa, can I join?" Sugino asked.

"Yup!" He wrote Sugino's name, "Great!! We're all done. I'll go submit this to sensei." He said.

Kayano approached you, "Onsens huh? This can be a perfect opportunity to assassinate Koro-sensei since Hokkaido is located on the mountains, I'm sure we won't have a hard time, since we train on mountains."

You nodded, "Yup! I can't wait!!"

"Achooo!!" You sneezed.

"Caught a cold?" Karma asked.

"Nah. Probably just dust." You said.

*****

You were at home, taking a bath, "Achooo!"

'Crap, maybe I did catch a cold.' You thought and sunk into the water to keep yourself warm. 'Better rest well and drink lots of water before the field trip then.'

After taking a bath, you dried your hair well, drank 3 cups of water, did your necessities then went to bed.

~Time Skip to the Field Trip~

You sneezed again, checking your stuff before meeting the others. You checked if you had medicine because you really did catch a cold.

"(F/N)-chan!!" Kayano waved and with her was the rest of the group.

You were on the train, your group on the last row. You were sitting beside Kayano. "Hey, (F/N)-chan, are you okay? You look pale." Kayano asked.

"I'm fine!! I just didn't sleep well last night." You smiled, "Anyway, could you wake me up when we're there already?"

She grinned,"Sure!"

You close your eyes and drifted to sleep. When you woke up, you were lying on a lap.

As you opened you eyes, you saw that the others were asleep as well. There was Sugino by the window, Nagisa and Kayano leaning each other.

Your eyes widened and sat right up, next to you was Karma. "W-Why are you here?" You heated up.

"Well, I was worried about you because you looked pale and kept on sneezing when you went home." He said.

He placed his hand on your forehead then frowned, "You're heating up."

"A-Ah. Is that so?" You scratched the back of your neck, "Boy, it sure is hot!"

You glanced at the window, "Oh, we're almost here. Let's wake them up."

*****

"Woahh," Kayano said. "It's not really huge compared to Class A to D's but this is still cool! Let's hurry and unpack then take a bath!" Kayano told you.