|71.| Isogai Yūma X Reader

Requested by: author-chama

********

"(L/N)-san-" Isogai stopped when he saw you talking to the others, "Seems like she's busy. I'll just give these handouts later." He continued with a disappointed tone in his voice.

Maehara leaned his arm on Isogai's shoulder, "Hmm~ What's this I smell?"

"My cologne?" Isogai slightly blushed.

"Seriously, Isogai," Maehara grinned and stood up properly, "You're jealous just because of that?"

Isogai sighed, "Maehara, I have nothing to be jealous about."

"Oh, yes you do." Maehara said, "You like her. You want her attention. She has her attention on something else. It's only natural for you to get jealous."

Isogai blushed and nudged Maehara in a playful way, "What do you know about love anyway?" He asked.

Maehara rubbed his antenna with his knuckles, "More than you."

You jogged towards them, "Isogai! The handouts?"

Isogai gave the handouts to you with a smile, "Here you go."

"Thanks!" You said and jogged away back to your group.

Isogai and Maehara watched your figure grow smaller in silence. You caught up with Yada and the rest of the group and started laughing.

Isogai almost made a 'hmph' sound seeing you smile and the reason wasn't him.

"Dude, you should make a move." Maehara said, breaking the silence, "Besides, I think she likes you."

Isogai jumped, "W-What? What made you think that?"

"Well, it's like she's always in a hurry when she talks to you. She tries to make it casual but I think that it's because she's too embarassed. She's only like that to you." Maehara said and placed his hands in his pockets.

Isogai blushed once more, "She treats everyone the same. Besides, you don't judge people's feelings by their actions."

"You can," Maehara, "Isogai~ What is happening in that brain of yours?"

*Ding Dong~*

"And there goes our bell," Maehara said with everybody leaving.

"I need to get home early," He picked up his bag from the side of his table and slung it on his shoulder, "See you tomorrow. I expect a report on your progress~"

"Oi, Maehara.." Isogai sighed and soon the classroom was empty.

"Isogai," You said causing Isogai to jump.

"Ah! How long have you been standing there?" He asked.

"I just came," You said, "Here are the extra handouts from earlier," You gave the handouts.

He accepted them and you turned and smiled, "Well, bye~"

He waved back with a soft smile.

"That conversation wasn't even 2 minutes," He sighed.

The door slid open, with slight hope that it was you, Isogai's antennae stood up a bit.

"Yo, Isogai!" Maehara's voice surrounded the room.

Isogai sighed louder and his antennae wilted.

Maehara laughed, "Thought it was (L/N)-chan?"

"What brings you back here?" Isogai asked.

"I sensed that my best friend needed to release his jealousy or- er- anger," Maehara said proudly, "So I came to comfort him."

Isogai smiled at the actions of his best friend. He looked at the window and saw you giggling again with Yada. He clenched his fists.

Maehara put his hand on Isogai's shoulder, "Isogai, you look like you need to release that emotion. And I think you'll probably do it by force." He sweat dropped.

Maehara stood back and opened his arms. He inhaled in a dramatic way, "So, hit me."

"Yeah," Isogai said, "Sorry,"

He clenched his fists harder, and punched Maehara in the stomach. Maehara made an 'oommff' sound. His eyeballs also popped out for a second. The door slid open.

Maehara was on his knees, clenching his stomach, "F-Fuck you.. Isogai.." He said weakly.

"Isogai!" You cried with your hands covering your mouth.

"I-It's okay.. (L/N)-chan.." Maehara coughed, still on the ground, "I told him to do it."

You raised your eyebrow and stopped caring. You gave them a poker face, "I knew you guys were idiots.."

You let your hands relax and fall down to the sides of your thighs, "But I never expected ikemen-kun to punch Maehara." You almost laughed.

"For the love of God," Maehara said, still on his knees but he wasn't clenching his stomach anymore, "How dense could you two be?"

Isogai's face heated up.

"He hit me because he was jealous!" Maehara continued, "He likes you. You have your attention on somebody else. It's only natural for him to get jealous and he released his emotions by hitting me!"

"Eh?" You blushed and tilted your head to the side.

"I also know- EVERYBODY, except this antenna dude, knows that you like him, (L/N)-chan." Maehara said, "So Isogai!"

Isogai flinched. "Go and walk her home now or I'll be sure to yank out those antennae of yours."

"Y-Yeah," Isogai grabbed his bag and walked beside you, "Hi.."

"Hi..." You blushed.

"S-Soooo," Isogai said, "Let's go?"

You nodded and the two of you walked out of the classroom together.

Maehara grinned and decided that he was feeling better after that punch. He stood up but electricity shot him through the stomach. He went down to his knees again, holding his stomach, "I-I'm okay.."

**End

isogai's jellyyyy~ <33

btw. about my new book, its about scenarios between you and your assclass boyfriend. it's not like a one shot book, well it is. but it revolves around you and the certain character.

hope you enjoyed this~ also, thanks for 55k+ reads!!

|Coming Up|

• Asano Gakuhō X Reader (Request)