|39.| Friendzoned? -Asano Gakushū X Reader

Requested by: KhristynZoeBas

•The update was the name, sooo you don't have to reread the one shot for the update•

******

Rumors have been spreading around that Asano Gakushu likes you. You of course, knew that he did like you.... as a friend. Being in his group, it's only natural that he'd like you. I mean, who doesn't like their friends. But those thoughts only applied to you.

"Hey Gakushu!!" You called out to your smart-assed friend.

"Hm," He turned around to face you, "Perfect timing, (F/N)-san." He said.

"Why? What is it?" You asked.

"I want you to go out with me." He said in a straight face.

"Sure. When?" You asked.

"When?" He repeated, "No, not to study, as love-"

You cut him off when you saw Seo pass by, "Seo!!" You called.

Seo turned to you and saw Gakushu irritated. He smirked and got the idea on what was going on and approached the both of you.

"Yes, (F/N)-chan?" Seo asked.

"Since the 3 of us are here, want to go to the library and study for the upcoming exams?" You said.

"Sure." Seo replied.

And so, the three of you headed to the library. You saw Ren, Araki and Koyama on the way and invited them as well.

"Yaay!! The whole gang's here!!" You cheered.

Your cheery atmosphere was stopped when you saw a fly, fly around Gakushu's hair. He simply shooed it off.

You smirked and whispered to the rest of the group, "I bet he'll freak out and say, 'That bitchy fly had the nerve to touch my motherfucking hair-' "

You were cut off by Gakushu, "(F/N)-san, did you just swear? Is there a problem?" He asked.

You gulped, "N-No. There is no problem at all."

"You know very well that swearing is prohibited-"

You sighed and cut him off again, "Yeah, yeah. I'm sooo sorry. Anyway!! Let's go!" You said and skipped to the library.

"Aww. Isn't she cute?" Ren commented.

Gakushu glared at him causing him to flinch.

"Y-Yeah, I know.." Ren said, "She's yours.."

Gakushu simply brushed him off as his reply, making a small, 'hmph' while he was at it and followed you to the library.

*****

While studying, Gakushu stood up catching your attention, "You done already?" You asked.

"I have some errands to attend." He said.

"Aww. Okay." You said and continued studying.

When Gakushu left, Seo asked you a question, "Hey, (F/N)-chan?"

"Yeah?" You replied.

"Don't you like Asano-kun?" He asked.

"Well yeah I do." You said making them wide-eyed, "I like you all!!" You continued.

Ren and Koyama facepalmed while Seo and Araki sweatdropped.

"Although, I don't know why I get this tingly feeling in my stomach when he talks to me.." You said.

They all smirked and came closer to you. "Hmmmm~" They all said in unison.

"My dear, (F/N)-san," Ren said, "Do you have any idea on what you are feeling?" He smirked.

"Eh?" You asked.

"Well, since you're dense and stupid but smart, I'll tell you anyway.." He said and started gesturing for you to come closer.

Before you could move, Ren was smacked by a book by Araki, "Don't tell her!! It's cuter this way!" He said.

Then the door was opened and you saw Gakushu back.

"Oh hey, he's back." You said.

He approached you and put flowers on your desk. You lifted an eyebrow, "And may I ask what these are for?" You asked.

"Father told me to throw them away because they were extras." Gakushu replied, "But I decided to keep them and give it to you."

"Why me though?" You asked.

He sighed as if it was a simple question, "You expect me to give flowers to men?"

You felt slightly disappointed when you heard his reply. You looked back to the flowers he gave you and saw a small card attached. You got it and read it, 'I like you.'

You smiled widely and turned to Gakushu, "Awww. I like you too." You said, leaving the blonde surprised.

"And of course, Ren, Seo, Araki and Koyama as well." You continued.

"Ouch, friendzoned.." Seo murmured.

"Sucks to be you, Asano-kun." Ren also murmured.

Gakushu shot them a glare and sighed, "No. (F/N)-san, you're getting the wrong idea." He said.

"I am?" You asked.

"Yes, you are." He replied.

"Well, then please explain it to me." You said.

He slightly smiled and bent down. He kissed you on your cheek. You were sat there with your face red and the other Virtuosos holding their camera.

"You are not friendzoning me." Gakushu smirked.

"I am?" You asked.

"Let's just say that I will make you fall for me." He said, "I will absolutely make sure that happens."

**End

I think Gakushu's OOC here...

Hooray for 6.07 reads!! XDD Haha. Thank you everyone for your reads and all your votes!! Imma give you guysh hugs!!! Yaaay!! Hugs for everyone!! -le hugs-

Requests are much appreciated to keep me busy.. XDD

Also, can't wait for Haikyuu 2!!! x33 *fangirling like crazy*

|Coming Up|

• Shiota Nagisa X Reader (Request)
• Asano Gakushū X Reader (Request)