|116.| How Happy- Shiota Nagisa X Reader

guess who's back :')

Requested by: RidaaandRiduu

******

You hummed to yourself as you mixed hues of green and blue. You sat on the veranda of the summer home you and Nagisa shared, painting the scenery before you.

He was out at the moment, buying groceries, while you stayed home, too lazy to go out.

It has been 7 years since you both graduted high school. Nagisa was a teacher while you were a (Job). The two of you have been going out for a few years but you secretly wanted him to propose. It was because you knew that Nagisa made you happy and at home wherever you go. Becoming his wife would be the happiest thing in your life.

It would be nice if you had children. Two or three don't sound so bad, you thought. You knew you two would make lovely children. How would one look with your eyes and Nagisa's smile? The thought brought a smile on your face.

Before you knew it, you were painting how you imagined your life with Nagisa to be like in the future.

The same summer house. The same view. Nagisa by your side, carrying a baby that looks just like him. You reading to your first child, a girl, you hoped. She on your lap as you read to her her favorite story.

Starting a family may be tough, but it would be all worth it in the end.

A hand touched your shoulder and you jumped, "I'm home." said your favorite voice in the world.

"Hello," You turned your head and was met by a soft kiss from Nagisa.

"Another beautiful painting," he said as he rested his chin on your head, watching you paint a world that was soon to be.

How happy the two of you were. Loving and receiving the love in return. Receiving more that you ever wanted in return.

Nagisa lifted his head and moved closer to the painting, "Four of us?"

You blushed and held his hand, leading him to the edge of the balcony; hand in hand as you leaned at the fence surrounding it.

"Just a thought." You replied, resting your head on his shoulder.

"A wonderful thought." He said in return. You could hear him smiling as he said so.

Nagisa beamed and pulled you in a short waltz, "Oh, (F/N), a family with you would be the best thing in my life."

You giggled as you swayed along with his steps, "Me too."

He was grinning from ear to ear and you were suddenly lifted off the ground. Nagisa spun you in the air while you laughed.

He let you down and your foreheads touched.

Oh, how you love this person so much.

Closing his eyes, he whispered, "Will you marry me?"

Your eyes widened and you felt like your heart would burst out confetti.

He shyly looked at you and you looked back at him. Oh, how happy you were with just a glance from him. How your heart was filled with joy whenever those blue orbs met yours.

Smiling, you wrapped your arms around his neck, and said, "Yes."

**End

enjoy~

|Coming Up|

• Akabane Karma X Reader
• Maehara Hiroto X Reader