|55.| Sugino Tomohito X Reader

*******

"Look, I'm not really good in this subject but I'll teach you what I understand." Sugino said as he pulled a chair beside your table.

You jumped up, "Really? Thanks!!! Man, you're a life saver."

You and Sugino were the only ones left in the classroom. You stayed because you had to figure how things work in (Least Favorite Subject). Books and papers of the subject were scattered on top of your desk and a pencil was in your hand.

Sugino was so kind to you. He helps you study of what he knows. He cheers you up. He befriended you. He brings you home sometimes. He teaches you baseball if you're bored. Now, he's helping you again for the who-knows-how-many-times time.

"So this is-" He spoke and stopped when he saw you distracted, "Chotto, (L/N) are you listening?"

You slightly jumped, "Y-Yeah, I am!! You were saying that this is.... uhh.. ehe~" You pointed your finger to your cheek and stuck your tongue out as if posing when you said the last word.

Sugino sighed, "You've never been like this, what's wrong?"

You shook your head, "It's nothing Suginon. Go on."

He furrowed his eyebrows and continued reading your book and explaining what they meant.

You stole a glance from him and you found it cute how he would slightly frown trying to look for the words to say.

Like that time when he was writing an English essay with you. It was cute how hardworking he looked.

Now he looked calm. As if he knew this part too well. Like how he'd comfort you when you feel a bit upset.

Or how he'd look when playing baseball. You smiled remembering the thought.

Now he was smiling, 'He sure moves fast, I have no idea what we are talking about and it's like he's the one getting it.' You thought.

You were smiling and your face heated up without you knowing. Being completely aware of it, your heart started to beat faster than how it's supposed to.

'What's this feeling...' You looked down to your thigh, 'I'm feeling perfectly fine. Wait. I'm smiling like an idiot, stealing glaces from him, liking his presence... '

Then tears filled your eyes and fell on the back of your palm.

"So- (L/N)?" Sugino said worriedly, and started looking for a hanky, "W-Why? Is studying starting to hurt your brain?"

"There's so many emotions that I don't know yet, Suginon." You said, "And I just found one.. *sniff*"

"What's that (L/N)?" Sugino asked and handed you his hanky.

"Love. *sniff*" You said, "I like you Suginon.. "

He sat there with his eyes wide and a very red face, processing what you just said. After, he patted your head, "D-Don't cry. Love is a wonderful feeling so you should be happy. I like you too. There. I said it and I mean it. So you should be happier than happy."

You lifted your face and saw him averting his eyes. You stopped crying and wiped your tears.

"Yosh!!!" You exclaimed and he lifted his hand, "Okay! Let's continue studying!! Go on! Start from the beginning!"

He smiled seeing your enthusiasm and continued.

**End

We've reached 19k!!!! Hooraaaaayyyy!! XDD

I bought a violin today :3 I got inspired by Kaori, from Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. XDD But I don't have lessons so I'm going to teach myself.. through YouTube.... Hope I can learn the instrument. No, not hope. I should. Or the money would go to waste. XD

So, again, thank you for all the votes and reads. :)

|Coming Up|

• Maehara Hiroto X Reader