Car

~Ash's pov~

"That little bastard!" I whispered.

How dare she just leave me for that brat! Im perfect for her! But god damn you, Alois Trancy! Meredith will be mine! Just you wait and see, but first i will get rid you. Now i have to wait for you guys to get back.

~Meredith's pov~

As Alois and i are walking, i can feel that Ash isnt happy. I love the blond with all my heart. Im still shocked he would kiss me. Anyway now im shopping with him to get new clothes and boxers. Im not thrilled about that at all. I love his body, but he made look at his almost naked body! God help my eyes!

" Alois i think they fit you just buy 5 okay?" I said

He nodded and got back into his clothes. This is going to be a long trip. I sighed then bought his boxers. Now to get him shirts and pants.

~Alois's pov~

This almost felt like i was shopping with Claude! But i love both of them dearly. I kissed Meredith in that store. Im happy with myself completely even with the strand of saliva. I consider that a strand of hope. But who was she working with because he looked mad. Oh well he can kiss my ass! MMeredith is buying all of my clothes. I think we will be done soon.

~TIME SKIP~

"Meredith im tired" i complained.

"We are done shopping. Just get in the car." She told me.

We got in that white haired guy's car. It was white, kept clean, and smelled like vanilla. That smell makes me even more tired. I yawn then pass out into a sound sleep.

~Meredith's pov~

I look in the back seat to see a sleep Alois. He looks so cute! I guess to much excitement for one day.

"Ash thanks for driving us home. I really appreciate it." I thanked him.

"Dont worry about it. I'll do anything for you." Ash said.

Then there was awkward silence over the sounds of Alois's light snoring. That was aadorable! Ash broke the silence with the radio. The station was playing 'say something'. I started singing along. I felt so comfortable with him around. Before i knew it we were at my house. I got out of the car, popped the trunk, and carried the bags into the liviing room. I came back out to wake Alois up, but Ash was carrying him up the stairs. 

"I think he will be out for the night." The "angel" chuckled.

"Thats good to know." I laughed.

I went over to him, hand my arms out,and had the blond placed in my arms. Now i am holding yhe sleeping earl in my arms. While still holding him, i went up to Ash, and placed a kiss on his lips. It only lasted a few seconds.

"Goodnight" i said

"Goodnight" he replied.

I shut the door and watched the car drive off. Okay Alois is in a deep sleep. All i can do is put him to bed right now. I will have to change his pants at least. I carried him to my room, laid him on my bed, then got my lounge pants for him.  Okay no problem at all here. i sighed and took of his booty shorts.  I then quickly pulled up the lounge pants. I took off my jacket and slid off the shirt. 

" Alright now my turn."

I got out my black tank top and Rainbow Dash pajama pants. I quickly changed not knowing if Alois is a sound sleeper. When i turned around he hadn't moved. I placed him on his right side. I laid down next to the blond that way too. I turned out my light which was a lamp. Everything was dark, but i felt Alois's warmth infront of me. I wrapped my arms around his torso gently, placing one hand on his stomach, and one on his beating heart. I nuzzled my head on the crook of his neck with my chin on his sholder. His heart was beating so loud it was all i could hear. He was indeed real and alive.

" Alois Trancy, you are not in a dream. Your heart is beating so loud it would be hard for you to be dead." I whispered in his ear.

Before i fell asleep Alois put his hands on mine. I knew he heard me say that to him. I then kissed his soft cheek then fell asleep right next to the earl. 

"You are my beautiful, talented artist."  The blond whispered