Ending 2-part 2

~Grell's pov~

Someone was pocking my back. Its not Meredith. I turn over and see Mr. No emotion.

"William! What time is it?!" I whisper yelled

"2 a.m. We have a case this early now get up. I dont want over time." He responded 

"But i have a guest."

"Overtime Grell. Overtime."

"You're so cold!"

"Lets go!"

"I have to get changed. Plus i need my jacket!"

"Well get it and change!"

"Fine just watch her while i change." 

I pointed to Meredith. How the hell am i going to get my jacket?! I go to my closet and get my clothes for the day. I changed in the bathroom. My hair was still in a braid. Oh well i will keep it in. I grab my glasses and put them on. Now i can see! I walk back out to see Meredith holding William's hand.

"Your girlfriend grabbed my hand in her sleep." He said

"Oh well. Maybe she can teach you to have emotions."

"You're pushing it Sutcliff."

"Lets go. I know you dont want overtime."

We were about to leave for heheadquarters when i realized I needed my jacket. I went over to take off the jacket. Instead Meredith wrapped her arms around my neck. Great!  I gueas i have no choice but to leave her in my office. I picked her up in my arms.

"Alright lets go William." I said

"Why are we bringing her?" He asked 

"Well this is were my jacket is and we can leave her in my office."

"You better be right. I will have Ronald look over her."

"WHAT?! HE IS A WOMANIZER!"

"Grell he is responsible, but likes to party. He can be a ladies man sometimes. I promise you she will be in good hands."

"Fine."

"But i will have to call him in. This is a special case. Thats why I am here."

"Let's just get this over with. I dont want overtime."

~TIME SKIP~

We finally got to headquarters. No one else is here except a few people doing paperwork. I start walking to my office. i saw ssomeone coming to me. I got to my office and unlocked the door.

"Good morning Mr.Sutcliff. William said you would be hear." Ronald said

"Yes, now you are going to watch over my dearie while I work." I instructed while walking into my office.

I need my jacket now. I dont need overtime! 

"Hold her waist!" I yelled putting her down.

Ronald was hesitant. I gave him a glare. He held he while i took my jacket off her. I put on my jacket. Oh its nice and warm! Even smells like Meredith! I took her back into my arms.

"Ronald sit down!"

"Yes, Sir!"

He went and sat in my special red chair. I placed Meredith in his lap. It didnt take long for her arms to go around Ronald's neck. I was about to leave the room but i wanted to give Meredith a goodbye kiss on the head. I walked over to them. I kissed her forehead gently.

"IF YOU TRY TO DO ANYTHING TO HER I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU! YOU WILL DO WHATEVER SHE SAYS! IF SHE WANTS SOMETHING GET IT! DONT LEAVE HER ALONE! I WILL SEND CLOTHES LATER FOT HER. DONT TOUCH HER! IF YOU DONT FOLLOW MY RULES I WILL WORK OVERTIME JUST TO KILL YOU!I MEAN IT RONALD KNOX!"

I saw Meredith shift a little. I might have woken her up alittle bit. Sorry dearie. I left the room still not trusting Ronald. I had to or its overtime.

~TIME SKIP~

~Meredith's pov~

I opened my eyes slowly. I looked to sed i was sitting on a guy's lap. The guy had blond hair but dyed black at the bottom. He also had a cowlick on the right side of his hair. I know him! Its non other than Ronald Knox!

"Grell sent clothing for you to wear." He said.

"Thanks 'nald. Can i call you that?" I asked 

"Sure cupcake! Can i call you cupcake?"

"Uha! Can your hand me the clothes he sent?"

"Yup! I'll leave while you change."

With that 'nald left the room. I got changed into the clothes my red lover sent. I opened the door to let 'nald back in. He came in with earl grey tea. My favorite! I took the cup from him. I began to drink my tea. Maybe this wont be a bad day being stuck with him. Come on he loves to party!

~TIME SKIP~

~Grell's pov~

It was not 11 o'clock at night. We finished our reaping. Guess wgho didnt have overtime? This guy! We are currently at the entrance to headquarters. I just want to see Meredith. I start walking down the hall to my office when i hear running. I know who it is any day. I opened my arms waiting. I felt them run into my arms and hug me tightly.

"I missed you Grell!" She exclaimed 

"I missed you too." I said.

"You want to go back home now?"

"Yes please. Wait hold on."

I saw Ronald locking up my office.

"Bye 'nald! See you soon!" She yelled at him

"See'ya cupcake!" He responded waving to her.

I didn't question  it. She seemed happy thats all that matters. I scooped her up again carrying home. She must have had a fun day. Maybe i will trust " 'nald" now. Cute how she can come up with pet names. I love my Meredith. My artist. I looked down to see her asleep in my arms. I chuckled softly and kissed her forehead.

"This is why i love you."