Music

~Alois's pov~

She is gone from my life forever. The only thing i have left is a few peices of paper. I dont know what they are. I will wait til i see the estate. The bright light im in starts fadding. I hit the ground with a thud. My eyes widen in shock.

"Why the hell am i here?!" I yell.

Infront of me is the Phantomhive manor. I need to see Ciel! I run to the front door. I trip on the way there.

*knock*

*knock*

The door opened to the person who tried to kill me. I dont need to be killed now!

"Sebastian! Dont kill me! I need help!" I yelled falling to my knees.

"I wont kill you this time. Lets get you cleaned up, and some clothes." He said smoothly. 

I forgot i was in my shorts. Just my shorts. Sebastian helped me up at walked me inside. I looked up to see Ciel standing at the top of the stairs.

"Sebastian leave him out on the crib with the rest of the trash." Ciel commanded.

I cried and started to leave. Sebastian didnt let go of me. I pulled but his grip got tighter.

"I said i would help him. I will do so. I believe that he wont bother you. I think he is broken inside."  the butler responded.

"Fine but you, Alois, should have a good reason." Ciel said. 

My enemy then started to walk away.

"Wait! Can you at least put this in your music room?" I asked

Ciel nodded once and took the papers with him that I held out. Sebastian took me to a wash room to prepare a bath. While the water was running he cleaned my wounds on my chest and back. I was really thankful for this.

~TIME SKIP~

While i was in the bath Sebastian when to my estate. He brought back clean clothes for me to wear. He helped me get dressed like Meredith did. I remember all our memories together. I started crying. Of course thinking Meredith was with me i ended up hugging Sebastian. I even cried into him. He hugged me back feeling sympathetic. I got off of him.

"Im sorry about that." I whispered

"That is quite alright Mr.Trancy.  Anyways it seems you are having some emotional problems." The butler said

"Im going to the music room. Can you get Ciel and the other servents? I need them to listen to something." I asked.

Sebastian bowed then left to get his master. I walked out the door and headed to the music room. I need to show everybody what im feeling. I clenched my hands into fists walking down the halls. I thought to myself 'Meredith where ever you are i want you to understand im doing this for love. Our love.' I push open the door and walked to the piano. The papers were on the piano. I decided to look at them. I opened the first page. She gave me her own copy of the song. I put it down where Meredith had it that day. I took my seat and waited.

"I can do this for her. I need her." I muttered

"Alright now show us what you're up to." Ciel spatted.

The servents were around Ciel. Sebastian sat next to me. I looked at him with a questioned look. He in return smiled.

"I have a feeling someone was next to you when you played this." He whispered.

I nodded. I began to play the piano. Sebastian turned my page when i needed it.

"Say something I'm giving up on you

I'll be the one if you want me to 

Anywhere I would've followed you

Say something I'm giving up on you

And I... I'm feeling so small

It was over my head 

I know nothing at all 

And I... will stumble and fall

I'm still learning to love

Just learning to crawl

Say something I'm giving up on you

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

Anywhere i would've followed you 

Say something I'm giving up on you

And I... will swallow my pride

You're the one that I love 

And I'm saying goodbye 

Say something I'm giving up on you 

And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

And anywhere I would've followed you

Say something I'm giving up on you

Say something..."

I finished the song. I look at the servants who are crying their eyes out. Ciel was just standing there shocked with a slight mist in his eyes. Sebastian got up and pushed everyone except Ciel. Now it was Ciel. He came over and sat next to me.

"She must have been the happiest person in the world with you. I'm only saying this once. I'm sorry you lost Meredith. If she comes to us i do want to meet her." He said

"She was. How do you know her name?" I asked

"I saw this in the music." He said placing a folded peice of paper in my hand.

Ciel got up and left the room. I heard him yell for Sebastian. Thats so pathetic! I opened to see there was a letter.

-to my love, Alois-

Dear Alois,

        I know you're new to this crazy place i live in. This will be hard for me when you leave with Claude. You made me feel good about myself. I will never have a dull day not thinking about you.  Maybe one day you can visit me, but i would love to live with you in your estate. The best part is when i could feel your warmth at night. If you see this its our goodbye. Im sorry. I love you forever. 

                                           Forever yours,

                                        Meredith "Trancy"

I cried looking at the letter. This isnt goodbye.  I will see you again! I love you. 

"I will make you Mrs.Trancy." i muttered