What if

~Alois's pov~

As i am in the bright light i feel something grab me. I still cant see shit! I hope its not Sebastian. I dont want to die. The bright light is starting to die down. Now its back to normal. I didnt hit the ground. Im being held in someone's arms.

"I got you just in time young highness." The monotone voice said

"Claude?"

"Yes its me. The pest is gone. Should we head back now?"

"Yes Claude. But first."

i leaned up to his face. I planted a kiss on his lips. He kissed me back. I new he loved me! I pulled back for air.

"Shall we go now?" He asked

I nodded. He started carrying back home. What would have happened if he didnt get me in time. What was in the place he was sending me? Were people nice there? Who people like me? Would i make any friends? Would i have fallen in love? I wouldn't because I love Claude. Maybe there could have been a chance i fell i love. Wonder what that world would have been like?

~Claude's pov~

i was close to losing him. I would never forgive myself! If he had gone... what would he do? Would he make friends? Would someone care for him? Would he fall in love? He couldn't because he loves me. I love him to. I look down at him. My master is asleep in my arms. He must have worn himself out while running. I guess I can take my time walking. He needs a nap. I love him dearly.

"Claude?" He asked

"Yes your high--"

"Call me Alois."

"Okay Alois."

~TIME SKIP~

Alois spent the whole day wondering around the estate and garden. He seems to have alot on his mind. Probably about the place he was goimg to go to.  I check the clock nearby. Its almost hos bed time. I walk to his study and go in.

"Alois its time for you to get some sleep." I said

"Can you sleep with me tonight?"

"Sure."

"In your bed?"

"Anything for you."

We walked out to get him pajamas.  I got him dressed in his room. Ive never seen him act like this before. We walked out of the room to go to mine. It was silence in the hall way. Alois has never really been in my room. This will be a new experience. We got to my room, i opened the door, and Alois ran over to the bed. He slid under the covers. Awe he is just the cutest blond. I grabbed my pajamas  and went into the bathroom to change.

~Alois's pov~ 

I ran over to Claude's bed. I slid under the covers and juat laid there. I gave him a cute little smile while he walk into the bathroom. I cant wait to spend the night with Claude. Where would i have slept in the place i was going? Would it be on a couch? The floor? In a bed? Or even sleep with someone? Oh well not to think about that now. I need to sleep. I closed my eyes waiting for sleep to take over my body. I felt something slide under the covers next to me. Claude is now mext to me. I grabbed his arms and put them around my waist. I left my arms on his. I loved the feelimg of Claude by my side.

"You should get some sleep now Alois." He said

"I will. Just i never want to leave you again."

"Good i never want to leave you again either. I love you."

"I love you too Claude."

"Goodnight Alois."

"Goodnight."

I fell asleep in Claude's arms. I would never want him to leave. I started to dream about what the world i would i have been sent to. Its seems pretty nice. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to have been sent there.

~Claude's pov~

I look at Alois fast asleep in my arms. I brush tne blond hair out of his delicate face. I loved him so much. I wonder what he ia dreaming about. I bet he will tell me all about it when he wakes up. Im going to let him sleep in knowing the day he had. I never want him to stop loving me. I know he will never stop loving me. How did i end up woth something so precious. I kissed his forehead.

"Sweat