Valentines day special (Claude)

~Meredith's Pov~

I'm waking up to strong arms rubbing my side. I snuggle deeper into the object in front of me.

"My little spider, what at your plans for today?" Claude asks me.

"Stop talking I'm trying to sleep." I say into his chest.

"You do realize I have a job and I have to get up and get dressed right now." He says.

"Yes, but I don't want to let you go." I tell him.

"That's sweet, but we can enjoy ourselves later. Come on get up." Claude says pushing me a bit.

I groan and sit up. Claude goes into the bathroom and gets dressed. I finally drag myself up and go to my dresser and open the drawer. I see a perfect black rose on top of the close I was going to wear. I walk over to the bathroom door and yell at him.

"DAMMIT CLAUDE! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NO!" I yell through the door.

I walk away and get dressed. After I get dressed the bathroom door opens to Claude in his uniform.

"Did you not like the rose?" Claude asks.

"It's lovely." I answer him.

Claude stands in front of me and holds out his gloved hands. I take them and we head out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.

"Alois is still asleep. Why don't you go to the library and I'll bring you some tea." He says pushing me off.

"Fine I'll go. Just make it earl gray." I say.

"Yes, I know by now." He says with a chuckle.

I walk to the library quietly not wanting to wake Alois. I go into the library and look for some books to read. Maybe a nice romance novel? Come on Meredith it is Valentine's Day after all. I go pick out a book. I set the book down on the chair.

"It's a bit cold in here." I say to myself.

I go to the fire place. I put some wood in from the container near by. I take some matches and quickly start a small fire. Which starts to become full size. The fire then heats up the room.

"That's more like it." I say proudly.

I go back to my chair and get comfortable. I open the book. This book was about a prince falling in love with another prince, the forbidden love of the two princes. Just as I get focused into my book there was an interruption.

"Sorry to bother you, but I have the tea for you." Claude says handing me the cup.

I set my book down but mark my page before setting it down. I take the cup in my hand. The smell other the fresh earl gray tea fills my nose with delight. I look down to see the top of a black rose floating in the tea.

"Claude? This is the second time, what are you trying to do?" I ask.

"You see, my little spider, I am trying to show you my love today. I have a secret stash of black roses." He says sitting down next to me.

"How much longer til Alois is awake?" I ask in concern not wanting him to leave.

"Not for another few hours." He answers with relief.