Ending 1

.Meredith's pov~

I decided not to choose tonight. I didn't get to sleep with Alois yesterday becausebi stsyed up all night talking with the girls and Claude. I feel like he is one of us. I noticed him talking to Jackie. I walked back to Alois. He looks lonely. I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Love? What are you doing?" He asked with slight laughter.

"Well, yesterday I was supposed to sleep with you. Can I make it up tonight?" I asked

"Sure you can! But i want you to do it forever."

"what do you mean?"

"Claude, now." He said as Claude brought over a small black box.

This yot everyone's attention. What was he doing?

"Meredith, you have taught me how to sing and play the piano while Claude was gone. We got close very quickly. I even remember our first kiss. But when you sent me back i felt lost. I dont want to lose you again. I want you to stay with me forever."

He got on one knee and opened the box. There was a silver band with black and red diamonds.

"Will you marry me?" 

"Yes!" I said with my tears of joy.

He slipped the ring on my finger. Well so much for waiting . I guess I went with Alois. I like this! We hugged each other tightly crying. I love you Alois...

~TIME SKIP~

We finally said good night to everyone. Ciel and i hugged each other. Okay he is my official best friend. Sebastian thanked me again for earlier. Poor Grell. That suit was nice. Before Grell left he gave me a kiss on my forehead. I cant wait to see Grell another day. I have that planned out. Claude and i agreed that i can go home once a month. I plan on taking Grell to get his nails done.

"Hey love?" He asked

"Yes Alois?" I asked

"Do you have those pajamas i wore when i first met you?"

"Of course!"

"Can i wear them?"

"Go ahead. They are in my black bag still."

"Why do u want them.?"

"Because they're comfortable and found them!"

"Alright get changed in your room. I will meet you there."

He left the room. Awe! He was so happy! I got changed into my pajamas. I wonder if Claude is okay with this? I mean Alois does come first. The kid needs me. The door swung open to a very tired demon. He kicked off his shoes and took of his tie.

"You. Me. Bed. Now." He commanded

He dragged me to the bed. i was stuck in Claude's arms. I need to get to Alois. When we hit the bed it only took Claude a few seconds to fall asleep. I wiggled out of his muscular arms. I kissed his cheek.

"Sleep well my big spider."

I left the room making my way to Alois. Finally a nice big bed. I always wanted to sleep in this room.

*knock*

       *knock*

The door opened. Alois dragged me into the room. Wow it was huge. All the space.

"I can tell you like my room. Right love?" He said holding my hand.

"Yes i like it!" I exclaimed 

"Alright. Now for what i want! Sleep!"

"Okay lets go."

I was being wrapped in his warmth under the blankets. I missed this feeling. Alous was the greatest person in the world.

"Love? Are you still awake?" He asked 

"Yes i am." I answered 

"Since we're engaged now, im still going to let you sleep with Claude. As long as I get i night or two."

"Anything for you."

"You know i missed you Meredith."

"I know you did. Dont worry. I misseed you too Alois. Life wouldn't be the same. No one can replace you."

"Thank you. I hope when i wake up this isnt just a dream." 

Alois starts crying. I hate when he cries. But to be honest i dont want this to be a dream either. I start crying. We sat up to cry and hug. We cried for so long that we oassed out in each others arms. I love you Alois Trancy. You have made my life a dream come true. I would never leave you again. You are the one for me. You're my little blond brat forever! I cant tell you enough that im sorry for sending you back. I love you

"I always wanted to be Mrs.Trancy."