Chapter 4..

Since it was the first day of school, we didn't have to change into our gym uniforms; however it was offered that you could play basketball if you wanted. Normally I would have played since there's no better place to get guys attention than kicking their ass in a sport, but today I didn't want to be anywhere near Jacob.

I sat on the very tippy top of the bleachers by myself. Well, there were other people on the bleachers. Like prissy girls who refuse to do anything physica, so I wasn't alone-alone, just not talking to anyone and texted Peyton; in between texts I'd watch Tyler play basketball. He wasn't great, but he was a lot better than all the other kids on the "Not so great players" side of the court. I really did try to focus on Tyler, but my eyes sometimes slipped, entirely without my consent, towards Jacob, who played on the "Great players" side of the court. It was hard to say anything bad about him on the court. His dribble was always perfectly in sync with his steps; his aim was impeccable; and when he blocked, he blocked.

Omg Robs history is sooo boring. Teacher has sweat spots ech.

- Peyton

Sorry 2 hear that. Gym is alright, Jacob=show off

-Robs

I like how I didn't bring him up nd you talked bout him ;)

- Peyton

Shut up! That's my reason y I h8 him. Show offs sux

- Robs

That stupid!

- Peyton

No your stupid. I get this really weird vibe off him

-Robs

"Who you texting?"

I jumped at the sudden voice letting go of my phone. Before I could look at who I was going to kill later I heard a horrible sound. My beautiful cell phone... droping onto the dirty, dusty, spider-infested behind-the-bleacher floor. Grrr.

"You dumb fuck!" I screamed starring in between the bleacher cracks, looking at the tiny square light shining up at me.

"Are you going to make a habit out of calling me names? Or were you talking to yourself?"

"Jacob..." I growled under my breath, turning to face him. "Do you see what you did? And for what? To be nosy and ask a question?"

"I guess you could call it a nosy question. But actually I was just trying to be friendly. Would you like me to go get your phone?" he said with sincerity, already getting up.

"No. I'll get it; I don't want you touching my phone." I got up as well and followed him down the bleachers.

"It's okay, I won't read your messages, I feel bad, so I'll get it. If it's broken I'll buy you a new one."

"You better!!" We began racing down the bleachers. I sat directly in the middle of the bleachers, therefore I could watch both good and bad basketball games, so when we reached the bottom I ran to the right and he ran to left. Thankfully I'm on the track team, so I'll get there first. I was already snaking around all the electrical apparatuses' when he showed up at the other end.

"You can't beat me!" I called to him

"No, but I can try," even in the darkness I could already see That Damn Smirk creeping across his face. What is this joke?!?!?

I looked up to see where my backpack was, since that would tell me where my phone would have fallen. Huh. I could of sworn it was closer his way...I looked back in front of me, only to see Jacob standing still. His face was illuminated by a light blue light... My phone!!!!