Chapter 20..

Dravon POV..

"God shut up!" she yelled plugging her ears.

I smirked, she led me into this one, "What did you want to talk about?"

"Your mother."

My who?! I heard my gun clatter to the floor.

"That's classified." I picked up my gun and put my ear protectors back on.

I felt her walk up behind me and place her hands on my shoulder. Our bodies were pressed together. She lowered my protectors.

Her breath was hot on my neck, "Please tell me."

Goose bumps slid down my back. I shivered.

"No," I raised my gun.

"Please Dravy," she cooed in my ear.

I cocked the gun, "No Treak."

"Come on, secret for secret."

Once my target was lined, I fired a round. Her hands instantly covered her ears and she curled away from me.

I smiled and shot two more. When the small cloud of smoke disappeared I looked at my shots. Perfect tens.

"Damn Dravon! God you're an ass!" I barely heard her over the ringing in my ears even though she was yelling right behind me.

I turned around and pushed a strand of hair out of her eyes. "It was only fair, you tried to seduce me. Rule number one: don't make a guy with a gun lose his self control. Consider yourself lucky you weren't on the other side."

Treakle's head tilted so she could look around me. I moved out of her way and waited for a surge of admiration as she looked at my perfect shots.

"You can say it, I'm awesome."

When she looked back at me her face was white as a tub of sour cream.

I wonder if it's just a woman thing to go from happy to petrified in two seconds. Or maybe Treakle is just bipolar. I'm going with the second one.

"What is wrong with you?! God I swear you are the weirdest girl I've ever met!" I yelled putting my gun on the small counter behind me.

"Do you ever miss a shot?" she questioned eyeing my gun suspiciously.

"Uh, no, why do you-"

"I had a dream where you-" she put her hands over her mouth as she was about to tell me something secretive.

"A dream where I?"

Her eyes glazed over and she lowered her hands. "A dream where you were a child. You were in bed, and your mother was going to read you a story. She's a spy isn't she?"

"Was." I turned my back to her and leaned over the counter.

"She died?" her voice was full of regret. Probably for bringing the subject up.

"Why are you dreaming about my mom?"

"I don't know. That's why I wanted to talk about it with you... my dreams either come true," she eyed my gun, "or they hint at something." Treakle placed a hand on my shoulder. An irritating shiver rippled through my body, originating at my shoulder. I shook off her touch.

"My mother has nothing to do with you." I lied.

"Then why am I dreaming about you guys?"

"I don't know!" I shouted turning to face her, "Has it ever occurred to you that maybe people have secrets because they don't want people to know things?! Maybe you just enjoy causing people pain by bringing up emotional subjects! Would you like me to talk all about how I've known your dad for years? Oh yeah me and him are like best friends! Do you know what his favorite color is? I do. It's purple. And your mom? She loves the color green. She also loves mint chocolate chip ice-cream. That's why your middle name is Mint. Do you want me to go on about your parents?" slowly my voice lowered into a harsh whisper.