Chapter 11- The fallen angel and the vampire unite for.... DRESSES!

Halloween was here at last after boring school days with nothing in particular happening.

I've been avoiding harry as much as I can and has been hanging out with Rosie instead, she's sort of my shied. She knows something's up with me and harry so whenever I ask for to cover for me she gladly agrees.

A couple of days ago Rosie and I went shopping together in Broadway for some Halloween costumes, Rosie found a pair of black fluffy Wings and some small black devil horns, She says she wants to go to Halloween as a fallen angel.

I only found some fake blood and vampire make up- you know the basics, sponges, white face paint, black eye make up etc..

I remembered james saying to dress classy so I decided to look through mums old wardrobe, mum loved beautiful ball gown dresses, she said she used to have them back in her old country. Mums wardrobe has remained untouched since she died, dad never had the heart to get rid of her stuff but neither of us could bare to go in there.

Tonight was Halloween.

Rosie said that she would come over early and help me with my makeup so I passed the time looking in mums wardrobe, it was weird. Mum has- sorry I meant HAD, a walk in wardrobe with lots of fancy clothes, ball gowns and costume clothes for when she went partying.

Mum always loved Halloween parties because she said it was thw one night of the year where someone could wear a mask for the right reason.

*Ding dong*

That would be rosie.

"Ill get it!" I shouted running down the staircase, I opened the front door excitedly then froze.

Standing at the door was harry wearing the most amazing tuxedo holding a bunch of red roses.

"im sorry" He gave me the flowers then walked away. I stood in the doorway holding the roses staring at harry as he closed my front gate. Why was he so dressed up? Did e realy mean it? well of course he did look at these flowers they must be at least 100- no stop it Amelie, he cant buy my forgiveness.

I saw rosie walking walking down the street towards my house, but she was obviously lost so I waved at her till she noticed me. She looked great at first gance, like a cat with wings but within a couple seconds she transforms form great to amazing, a cat to a fallen angel.

She wore a strapless black dress, with black velvet looking material around her chest area and a wide black ribbon under that separating it from the uncontrollable black silk that flowed out of the ribbon. The feathered black wings drew attention to her flawless face, which had been lightly powdered to make her skin color lighter and she wore cat eyeliner, mascara and black lipstick which she burrowed from me, her brown hair had been curled to look wavy and hid the strap for the devil horns. She had a single hair extension which was black with feathers, she had winged earins and a chain necklace to show off her collar bone which was exposed due to the strapless dress and to top everything off she had on some short heeled black shoes with temporary black *feather* fluff stuck to the front. Rosie looked absolutely stunning.

"oh my god rosie! You've outdone yourself! you look beautiful!" I squeled as she spun around the black silk flowing with her.

"and what about you vampire girl!" she laughed

"i haven't found an outfit yet! you need to help me!" Rosie came up to the door and ooked at the roses I was holding

"you bought roses?" she said cocking her head

"no, harry gave them to me" I couldn't help but smile a bit as I spun side to side swooning "wel come in!"

"nice house"