Chapter 24- Valentine's Day Surprise Part 1

So I decided to move the last chapter because I forgot to post this one. So yeah. I can't believe I forgot about Valentine's Day? Especially a MB Valentine's Day. Sometimes I think I'm severely special, but you all shouldn't care. Anyway, here you go!

-LilBlackAngel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It All Started With Hello Ch.24

Artemis

Today is Valentine's Day and we have Color Purple rehearsal and my Valentine is way in New York spending Valentine's Day with his fans. How more ducked up can today get?

Kayla drove me to Behrman at nine for practice. I had my Kindle, new Galaxy S3, earbuds, and phone charger. I was slightly depressed because I didn't get a good morning, or happy Valentine's Day, or anything from Prince.

"See ya at noon, Kay J." I smiled as I closed the door.

"Bye Artty. He'll call or text. Don't worry." Kayla smiled before driving away.

I sighed and walked into the side door of the building and into Mrs. Arias's room.

"Hi Mrs. Arias." I smiled.

"Hey my baby. I'm so glad you could make. Happy Birthday." Mrs. Arias smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you and I couldn't miss this for nothing. Happy Valentine's Day." I said as I sat down.

"Thank you." She said as everyone started filling the room. Jari and Isis walked in at the same time. They had the same sad face I did. I got and hugged them.

"Happy V-Day." I smiled sadly.

"Happy Valentine's Day." Jari sighed.

"Mmhmm." Isis muttered.

"So I'm guessing no call or text either?" I asked.

"Yeah." Isis and Jari sighed as we all walked to the auditorium.

"I can't believe them. They said they would call or something for today knowing where they'd be." Isis grumbled.

"I know right. That makes me hate them so much, but I can't stop loving them." Jari said.

"Yeah." Isis and I muttered in agreement as our phones started ringing. Valentine's Girl started playing from Isis's phone, I Love You starred playing from Jari's phone, and Hello started playing from my phone.

"Hello?" We answere at the same time.

"Happy Valentine's Day, mi amor." Princeton's voice floated through my phone.

"Happy Valentines Day, baby." I said as I walked away from everyone for privacy.

"I'm so, so, so, so, so, so sorry I couldn't be there today. We would of had so much fun. I would have taken to all around the world and back for all I know." Prince sighed.

"It's alright. Hearing your voice just makes it better." I smiled.

"And I'm about to make it so much better. Turn around." Prince said.

I raised my eyebrows and turned to see....

*********

Isis

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Look. Aye girl, every time I see you I lose my mind. That's way I behave Mindless all the time. Yeah you fine. Girl, you mine right? Thoughts of you and how you do keep me up at night. Where you stay? What's your favorite food? What do you like to do? Girl, I wanna get to know you. Some how, some way. Some time, some day. Matter of fact let's start today," Roc rapped for me. "Hey baby girl. I miss you."