Chapter 69- Last Day Of Tour

It All Started With Hello Ch.69

Artemis

"Keisha! Did I have to learn this dance?" I whined as I got dressed to go on stage with Prince.

"Yes. I think it'll be perfect if only you and Prince did this song. Scream is an amazing song for you two to do. Plus you get to point your middle fingers, something I know you like to do." Keisha said as Prince walked into my dressing room, dressed. The girls were doing a song with the boys as well.

"Stop complaining, mi amor." Prince said as he sat on the counter. I rolled my eyes and went over the dance moves one more time.

Prince jumped off the counter and joined me. We both dropped to the ground as the final move.

"Alright. You're on in five seconds. Go!" Keisha yelled. We ran to the stage just as the lights came on.

Everyone was surprised to see Prince and I dancing together. We shook our hair out then pointed our middle fingers before finishing the song. The lights went out and we ran backstage.

"Was that so bad?" Prince was breathing heavy. We moved out of the way as Prod ran out onto the stage to perform Billy Jean.

"No, it wasn't." I huffed. Ray and Brittany were going over the moves for Smooth Criminal as Roc went over the moves for Bad, and Isis and Jari went over the moves for Don't Stop Til You Get Enough.

"You ready to do Used To Be with me?" Prince asked before we went to go change. After we came out of our different dressing rooms I answered him.

"Yeah. You know I can't wait for that I grind I get to do on you." I bit my lip as he and I grinded on each other.

"Stop practicing that move." Walter said as he passed by us. Prod, Ray, Brittany, and Roc were ready and dressed for Used To Be. Isis and Jari just got off stage and were changing.

Keisha and Walter came up with the great idea to mash Unique Royalty's and Mindless Behavior's sets together for the last show in Houston since "everyone liked to see us perform together".

"Ready? Good. Go." Walter said and pushed us out onto the stage.

"I gotta say, Ray." Prince said as we stood above them with the lights off us. The boys stood on the stage with the lights shining on them as we were on the platform.

"Yeah, Prince? What's up?" Ray asked.

"Trendy, we just..." I said to a bunch of screams as a light shined on us.

"What's wrong, girl?" Brittany asked.

"We just ain't like we used to be." Prince and I said together and the music started. Jari and I flipped from the platform as Brittany and Isis climbed down.

We danced with our boy like we did with our Used To Be video. When Prince and I grinded on each other, everyone went crazy.

"Boy, we ain't like we used to be, used to be, used to be. That used to be us." We sang as Prod sang, "Girl, we ain't like we used to be, used to be, used to be. That used to be us."

"Ayo, Roc." Prod said.

"Yeah Prod?" Roc nodded.

"She won't even talk to me." Prod sighed. The boys were on one side of the stage. We all threw our jackets backstage.

"Just give her some time." Roc said.

"But I didn't do anything wrong." Prod said and the song started.

The boys danced and sang to us as we pretended to push them away. Prince got on his knees in front of me and hugged my legs like a little kid. I tried to move away from him, but I couldn't.