Raining Pt 5 (MichaelxReader)

A/N: I realize I haven't updated. Forgive me, also please leave suggestions for new chapters. Please check out my Luke Hemmings fan fiction and my Crown The Empire fan fiction as well. It would mean a lot. Thank you for almost 50k reads. I love you all.

You hadn't spoke to Michael in days since he slapped you. He had tried to approach you a lot, but you always kept walking. You had been with Kyle ninety nine percent of the time. You weren't even sure if you were being fair but Michael slapped you and that is where you drew the line.

It was Tuesday. A week after he had initially slapped you. You were on your way to Kyle's house to hang out when you were pulled into the alley beside the school.

Michael gripped your shoulders, "Listen, Y/N you have to listen to me. I love you. I didn't mean to slap you I was drunk I would never hurt you." He sighed, looking you in the eyes.

You shook him off, "Listen to me clearly, Michael, fuck off. I'm done with you." You spat before going to walk away. He spun you around before you could walk away and pulled you in, kissing you. You pushed him off and then slapped him with everything you had in you before running off to Kyle's.