Skeletons (Kenny x Reader)

A/N: This is going to be a more heartfelt one by a landslide.. Since I always see Kenny as a really heartfelt, protective character so here it goes. And I did put a song with this chapter because I based the song for this chapter.

You sighed, everyone promised it would get better with time. Well it had been a year and your sixteenth birthday had just passed and your parents death was getting harder and harder to take by the day. You had to move to South Park with your grandparents who are wonderful and let you do just about anything you want. It didn't matter though. Your sadness still ate you everyday.
You had even living in South Park for a year or more now, and you didn't really have any friends. It was a stormy Saturday night and your grandparents had to go out of town for a family function you didn't want to go to so you stayed home. You were so finished with life, you had been self harming for less than a year more than six months.. Your body was covered in wide pink scars and you hadn't been eating much so your ribs poked out of your already small body. You wrote a note explaining how no one was to blame for your leaving of the world.
You felt hot tears stream down your face as you pulled out a pill bottle of your grandmas sleep medicine and looked down at the bottle with shaky hands and bloodshot eyes. You were trying to open it quickly but it was hard since you kept sobbing and your hands were shaking. You sat on the window sill with your back toward the open window. You shrieked when a pair of hands moved you out of the way and quickly wrestled with your hands to get the pill bottle.
You looked up and saw the boy with the orange parka who never really spoke. His parka hood was down and his blonde hair was messed up and he was determined to get the pill bottle away from you. His gapped teeth mouth had his teeth gritted together as his cheeks that looked like they were dotted with light freckles were red from trying not to hurt you and getting bottle out of your fingers. Finally he pulled it away and the pills scattered the floor.
You fell back on your back and quickly got back up and sat on your knees, sobbing. You looked up at him, "No!" You yelled at him as he quickly pulled you into his arms. He looked so confused and terrified. You struggled to fight back from his grip but he kept you firm, "Sh.. Please." You felt hot tears leak down his cheeks into your (h/c) hair.

TO BE CONTINUED.