Weirdo (King KylexReader)

**BULLYING TRIGGER.**

You groaned being kicked in the stomach by the fatass, Eric Cartman. He had no idea you were the same girl he actually bullied in school. If he did, he may have beat you just as bad as he was now. Everyone thought you were a boy, except Stan and Kyle. But they had no idea you went on a rogue mission to get the stick of truth by yourself.

But, right as Eric was about to unmask you, he was shot with an arrow in the back of his neck. He yelped, "WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled. You smirked to yourself knowing you were going to be saved. Surprising though it was King Kyle. He usually got Stan the warrior to go on these type of rescue missions.

"Let em go, Fatass." He smirked as more elven warriors circle with bows drawn. You smiled happily because Kyle was still keeping your girl identity a secret. But your thoughts were interrupted as a hand went over your mouth, pulling you away while Eric was busy yelling about how Kyle was a dirty Jew and how he was just big boned.

As you and Stan snuck away into the tent where the stick was held, you stole it sticking it into your assassins jacket. You finally made your way discreetly to where the elven warriors were and held the stick out straight up as you pulled your hood down to reveal your girl identity.

"Fuck me." Eric yelled. "It's fucking you, (Y/N)." He kept yelling insults about how you were a slut. Finally Kyle spoke up, "Don't talk about my Queen like that, you selfish fucking weirdo!" He smirked before pulling you in to kiss your lips. Which you let him.