Pet Shop (Craig x Reader)

You sighed, you just moved to South Park and had to already get a job. Luckily though, you were working at the new pet shop they just built here. So you walked down one street, and up another and there you were at the new pet shop. You walked, and observed the cute animals, adjusting your name tag a bit. As you walked up to the front you noticed another employee since he had the name tag, just looking at the guinea pigs, you were more of a rat or mouse person, but you didn't say that.

You walked over to him, he had raven black hair, blue or more grey eyes, and he was pretty pale, he had porcelain like skin. He made you want to melt. He finally noticed you somewhat stalking him, because he stood up right presenting that my height was just right. He spoke up finally, his voice was a little weird but all the same you loved that too. "I.. Uh I'm Craig." He gave what looked like a small smile so you returned it.

"I'm (y/n.)" He stuck out his hand for me to shake, and you obliged doing so. After a few weeks of working in that pet shop, I can honestly say it has been the best time of my life. Craig and you have went on a couple of dates here and there, and finally he bought me a guinea pig and a rat to love together, he said it was his way of officially asking me out. You said yes, as long as we could one day own that pet shop and call it ours. And of course he said yes.