Chapter 29

LOL HEY GUYS. I HAVENT UPDATED IN FORVER. OK. SO WHAT I WAS THINKING IS THIS IS GOING TO BE THE LAST CHAPTER.. BUT IM MAKING A SEQUEL. SO.. YEAH. IF YOU GUYS WANT A SEQUEL, COMMENT (: K THANKS. ILL GET ON WITH THE CHAPTER NOW.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 29)

**Jocelyns POV**

"Hes dead"

A new wave of tears streamed down my face. I assume she means my dad. Why him? My dad was the best father ever. He was a great man. He didnt deserve to die.

"No honey, not your father." She responded as if she read my mind. "Your goldfish on this game you were playing on my phone." I sigh a sigh of relief then bust out into a fit of uncontrollable laughter just as everyone else does. "But your father is awake and he's like to see you. Same with your dad Hanna."

"Liam, would you like to meet my father?" A blush a deep red at the thought of Liam actually meeting my dad. Ive never brought a boy to meet my parents before.

"Erm.. Im not really... If he... Sure why not." We all laugh at his stuttering. He always seems to stutter around me.

"Okay! Come on!" I bounce happily and grab his hands, pulling him inside. Im skipping with joy. I am actually really happy that Liam agreed. I hope my dads okay with that. I hope my dad is back to normal. Or is better again. "Daddy!" I shout as I enter the room and bolt into his arms. He wraps me in a warm, tight embrace. My heart leaps with joy. My old dad is back.

"Someone's excited to see me." My dad whispers softly in my ear. I am so excited to see him.. Alive. "Who is that young fellow?" My dad says still very softly as he acknowledges Liam.

"Dad!" I shriek."  "No one says fellow anymore." I laugh at my own comment. I walk over and grab Liams hand pulling him closer. "Daddy, this is Liam. He's sorta my boyfriend." At first my dad looks furious. but then his mood lightens and he slowly reaches his hand out to shake Liams.

..."Take good care of my daughter." He says to Liam as we exit the room to find the rest of the gang.

"Jocelyn! Hanna is still with her father and Harry is with her aswell. Here is the house keys. Your mother and I are staying here tonight, so you and your friends can have our house." Hanna's mother speaks to me, as she hands me the key. Oh my god. The boys, Anna, Hanna, and I in the house together. This should be good.

We all congregate around our cars and converse about how to get there, and who will ride with who. It feels so nice that the gang is back together, we're all happy, and all is well.

THHEEEEEEEE END END END END.

SO LIKE I SAID.. IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL COMMENT (: