Chapter 13

Chapter 13)

**Nialls POV**

We filed into Hanna's car, and I made sure to open the door for Anna. She is such a cute kid. I was still sort of bummed that she beat me in that eating contest. No one ever beats me, and she did. I was beat in a an eating contest by a girl! A freaking girl! Oh well. I forgave her. She's just too cute not too! I should totally hook my little brother up with her. He is 14 years old, but they would be perfect for eachother.

Music fills Hanna's car. Well, really loud base music. She begins rapping the song loudly and Anna joins in.

So many boys in here where do I begin?

I see this one, I'm about to go in.

Then he said I'm here with my friends.

He got to thinking and that's when he said

WHERE DEM GURLZ AT?

SO go get them we can all be friends.

Peebe, Peebe who's Peabo Bryson

Two years ago I renewed my license

Anyway, why'd I start my verse like that

You can suck a dick, you can suck on a ballsack

No, no I don't endorse that,

p-p-pause that,

a-a-abort that

Just the other day me go a London, saw dat, kids down the street

Paparazzi, all dat,

hey, hey, what can I say?

Day day da-day day day day

Coming through the club all the girls in the back of me

This ain't football why the fuck they tryin' tackle me?

Really, I pick dude at the bar like really

Looking like he wanna good time like, really

Said he had a friend for my home girl Lily, Lily, Lily, Lily

They begin laughing as Hanna finally turns the volume down. I don't really wanna know why they were laughing, but I asked anyway.

"Why are you guys laughing?"

"NIGHT NIGHT NIGHT NA NIGHT NIGHT." Hanna screams very loudly, and Anna bursts into fit of laughter. Hanna is so loud, and so is Anna. Maybe that is why they are friends.

Harry turns around and says, "Are you as confused as me?" I nod in agreement and we both chuckle.

"Are you laughing at us?" Hanna scoffs before playfully slapping Harry lightly.

"Yeah, are you laughing at us?" Anna mimmicks Hanna's tone, then her actions. Her hand makes contact with my arm, and I jerk away pretending to be hurt. "I barely touched you, you baby!" She screams at me. Then her and Hanna begin laughing again.

"So how'd you sleep, ladies?" I ask changing the conversation.

"I slept good until Hanna woke me up rudely." Anna say sassily.

"I could have left you with Louis and Zayn again!" She shoots back. Then she stares out the window.

"How'd you sleep, Hanna?" I ask, because she didn't answer the question. She mumbles something in-audible then asks how I slept. "What? I couldn't hear you."

"I slept." And she leaves it at that. Her voice sounded hurt, so I left it at that. We pulled into a coffee shop parking lot, and waited for Liam and Jocelyn to pull into the spot next to us.

"Hey guys!" Jocelyn shouts as she gets out of the car. She is just as loud as Hanna and Anna. We walk inside as the girls giggle at something.

"Table for six!" Liam says to the waitress. I see the waitress check out Liam, then Harry, then Me. She better not pull anything on Harry or Liam while Jocelyn and Hanna are here. Shit will go down. Especially because Jocelyn and Liam are dating. I sure hope she doesn't pull anything on me either, because I frankly don't like girls like her. She seems like the type to get with everyone.

"Follow me." She bends over seductively to grab the menu's. I think she was trying to flaunt her non-exsistant boobs. Well, it failed. She grabs the menu's the shakes her hips way to much as she walks us to the table. She practically pushes her boobs in Harry's face as seats us. "I will be right back to take your drink orders." She winks at Harry, then brushes his hand. He smiles at her. WTF. WHY IS HE SMILING? NO. I know what he is thinking, and this is not going to go overwell.  I glance over at Hanna who is mouthing something to Jocelyn. Hanna looks pissed, and then I glance at Jocelyn and she nods. Then she looks at Liam and mouths something to him. Then Liam nods and glances at Anna who is staring at Hanna. Harry is still smiling like an idiot at his menu. How does he like that nasty waitress? That's gross. I go back to looking at Hanna who is now staring blankly at her menu. I don't think she is actually reading it. Jocelyn is looking at Liam with a concerned look. Liam returns the look. This is so confusing! I feel out of the loop.

"So, Hanna. What are you getting?" I decided to break the ice.

"I don't know. I am not really hungry. What are you getting, sweetie?" She smiles up at me. She called me sweetie. Maybe she was just being nice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n i dont really feel a lot of people are reading this. so be sure to tell your friends to read this fanfic if you like it (:

share it

comment

vote

and fan <3