Chapter 20

Chapter 20)

**Jocelyn's POV**

Tonight was mine and Liam's night. First we went shopping for until like nine. Then we came home and got into our really comfy clothes and snuggled up in bed watchign movies. We watched Toy Story, Liam's favorite movie. we watched a horror movie after that. The girl is usually supposed to scared, right? Well the whole movie Liam was hiding under the blankets, or using my hands to cover his eyes. He was hiding in my arms, and such.

"Liam, its the credits. There's nothing scary." I laughed at him. Well, right when he uncovered his eyes a scary pop-up of a bloody face.

"AHH!" Liam screamed, and hid under the blankets. I couldn't help but laugh harder. "Don't laugh at me, its not funny." He says from under the blankets.

"Liam you're almost eighteen years old, this is hilarious." I manage to spit out between chuckles. If you could see him right now, you would be laughing too! It's just really funny. He comes out from under the blankets, and his hair is all messy."Nice Hair, macho man." I wink at him before climbing out of bed and going to the kitchen. It was about two in the morning, and Anna was asleep in Niall's arms on the couch. Niall was really protective over Anna. They were like brother and sister already, and Anna wasn't one to open up to people quickly. But these boys brought out the best in her. I strutted over to the kitchen and got a glass of water. I peered into Hanna's room to see Louis sitting up in her bed, petting her hair.

"Hey, Lou. What are you doing?" I whisper into her room.

"Making sure she stays asleep." He whispers back. With that I leave him. I don't really care why he's there. I take my glass of water, and make my back to my room. Liam's hair is still really messy.

"I missed you!" Liam practically shouts as I set down my water and crawled into bed.

"I just think you were scared of the closet monsters." I tease him. Then I poke his nose.

"There are no such things..." He starts, then he finishes in a whispers, "they live under the bed."

"Oh, grow up." I tease again. I poke his nose again.

"Quit poking me." He pokes my nose.

"Now you want to be manly?" I poke his cheek, then his nose.

"I'm always manly!" He scoffs giving me a fake disgusted face.

"Says the guy who gets nervous around me, loves Toy Story, and gets scared at horror movies." I tease again.

"hey,--" he started.

"is for horses!" I interrupted.

"NEIGHHHHH."He makes a horse nose, and I can't help but to laugh. I burst into laughter.

"I am going to bed, goodnight." I say lying down and pulling the blankets over me

.

"You have to protect me though." Liam whispers, lying down next to me. He turns over on his shoulder, and I wrap my arms around him.

"Again, I am being the man in the relationship." He lets out a chuckle, then we both drift into a deep slumber.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N HERES MORE JIAM? MAYBE THATS THEIR SHIP NAME ;D PROMISED SOME. AND HERE IS ONE. I PERSONALLY REALLY LIKE THIS CHAPTER... IT MAKES ME SMILE . LIKE REALLY BIG. :D

WELL IM WATCHING EASY A. I LOVE THIS MOVIE. ITS SO GOOOOD

I LOVE EMMAA SSTONEE.

SO UHM

COMMENT

AND VOTE

AND FAN

AND SHARE

LIKE TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO READ THIS.

k bye. <3