Chapter 5

Chapter 5)

**Anna’s POV**

Great.  I was stuck with three guys.  Why had Jocelyn and Hanna left me like that?  What kid of decency did they have?  I just can’t believe it.  They had their guys and I was too little to have one of them.  Who would want to go out with a thirteen year old anyways?  They are all seventeen, eighteen, or nineteen.

I looked over at Louis.  He was grinning at me.  “What would you like to do, Princess?” He asked me.  He took out a board game.  “Would you like to have a good old fashioned Scrabble game?” He set down the box.  “We also have Sorry and Trouble.”

“I don’t play board games,” I said quickly.  “I hate board games.”

“What do you like?” Louis asked?

Niall rushed over and took me into his arms.  He squeezed me tight and grinned.  “I think she needs to cuddle!  Do you like cuddling, Anna?” He looked at me and tousled my hair.  I pulled away quickly.  It wasn’t like I didn’t want to hug Niall.  What girl doesn’t want to hug Niall?  My mother had done my hair that morning and I didn’t want it to be messed up.

Zayn looked at me and frowned.  “I don’t think she likes boards games or cuddles, Louis and Niall.  What are we supposed to do with a spoiled girl?  She probably likes to get her nails done in her free time.”

“NO I DON’T!” I practically shouted.  I hate people thinking that I like beauty just because my mother is a stylist for One Direction and other popular people.  “I hate getting my nails done unless Jocelyn does them.  I hate getting my hair done unless my mother, or Hanna is doing it.  I refuse to go shopping like all of the other rich girls, unless Hanna or Jocelyn takes me.  I like staying home and playing video games sometimes.  I like watching movies.”

Zayn looked at me confused.  “What girl like video games?”

Niall laughed and look at Zayn.  “What a cutie!  She likes video games!”

I frowned at Niall.  “I am the girl that likes video games.  In fact, I play video games with Vincent, the other stylist that works down the hall from my mother.  He plays video games on a system with me on a system he bought for me last year.  It’s pretty cool, actually.  Hanna and Jocelyn like video games, too.  My mother doesn’t.”

Louis looked at me and smiled.  His smile was to die for.  “Would you like to play … what kind of video games do you have?  Do you have baby or pets games or something like that?  I’ll play them if I have to…”

“Yuck.  Why would I have baby and pet games?” I stuck out my tongue and got a cheek pinch from Niall.  I pushed his hand away from my face.  “I have Call of Duty games.  Have you heard about them?  I have World at War, Black Ops, the Modern Warfare games.  I actually think I have all of the Call of Duties except for Call of Duty four.”

Zayn chuckled.  “Is this a joke?  You have the Call of Duties?”

Louis smiled patiently at me though.  “Where is the game system?” I pointed to the big screen TV and told them it was in the cabinet.  “That’s great,” Louis said with a smile.  “Let’s get it out.  Would you like to play with it?  I’m sorry if I beat the living crap out of you on the game.  I am quite the master and war games.  At least I think I am.  I haven’t really played a lot of war games, to be honest.”

I pulled out the game and started it up.  World at War was in so that is what we would be playing.

“This is going to be good,” Zayn said with a sneer.  “I can’t believe I’m going to beat a girl at playing Call of Duty.  Is that mean or what?  Am I being a bully if I absolutely cream her every time?”

“Oh, you won’t cream me,” I said with a smile.

Niall laughed.  “Cute.  She thinks she’s going to win.  What do you have for food around here?  I’m starving.  In fact, let’s order in pizza.  It’s almost eight.  We went right through dinner.  How could we do a thing like that?”