Chapter 1

A/N ; Hey guys. We're new to wattpad! But this is the first chapter to our fanfic. We will be updating a lot because like we have a lot of chapters written already. So please share this storyy! & comment please. it helps. & Listen to stand up by One Direction over >>>>>> there. ITs amazing. Like yeah, its my fave. well, I love it alot. Enjoy Chappie One (:

Chapter 1)

**Anna’s POV**

I walked through the long empty hallway with my suitcase in hand. The clicking of my suitcase wheels was beginning to piss me off, so I threw my suitcase down. “AUGH” I screeched as I kicked it hard.

“Anna?” My mother called down the hallway, making sure I was ok.

“My suitcase is being too freakin’ annoying!” I shout back to her, pushing the suitcase down the halls with my feet. Today was the day that my mom would be leaving, and I’d be going on tour with my ‘babysitter.’ I hate that word. Mainly, because I am NOT a baby. My mother just doesn’t trust me enough to stay in my house alone. Well, Hanna and Jocelyn offered to babysit, but that didn’t go over so well.

“Anna, hurry up! The boys are waiting, and I have a flight to catch!” Mum shouted again. Why is she so pushing? I’ll take my sweet time, mother. I picked up my suitcase and began pulling it along.

“God damnit.” I mumbled to myself, getting annoyed with the squeaky wheels again.

“Watch your language sweetie.” My mother cooed, patting my shoulder. She pushed through a door, and I quickly followed.

“ANNA!” I hear a British accent holler.

“Anna, This is Louis. He’s going to be the one taking care of you! That is Harry, Niall, Liam and Zayn! Well, I’m off. Call me if you need anything! I love you, Ann.” She left, leaving me standing awkwardly in front of five of the most gorgeous boys I have ever laid my eyes on.

“Uhm… Hi.” I stammer out. I can’t think of anything to say. I barely know these boys. What if they try to rape me? I don’t think I would really mind, but…

“Hello, beautiful.” Niall’s Irish accent rings throughout the room, as he pulls me into a hug. I think my heart skipped a beat when I inhaled his scent.

“Well, tell us about yourself!” Louis says excitedly. Why is he excited? He has to have a thirteen year old following him around for the next two months. What do I tell him? That I have no family? Only two friends that I hardly ever see because they are three years older than me? That I really hate life sometimes?

“Well….. I am thirteen.” I say shrugging my shoulders. What more could he possibly want to know? I am only staying with him for two months! He doesn’t need to make an effort to get to know me. He’s famous, so why should he?

“We know that, you muppet. Tell us more!” Niall squeals in a childish voice.

“I miss my friends. I wanted to stay with them, but mother of course shot that idea down. So like, can I go hang out with them?” I reply sassily. I really don’t want to be here.

“How old are they?” Harry winks at me as he asks. Why on earth is he winking? OH! He’s the flirt! I remember my mother telling me about him…

“Uh, sixteen.” I turn away from them, heading for the door.

“INVITE THEM!” They scream in unison. I smiled before pulling out my iphone and dialing Hanna’s number.

“Hanna! Hanna! Hanna! Whaddup? Oh good! Come to my mother’s work place right now! Yes, with Jocelyn. Ill pay your for gas. Just drive your frickin’ car. If it runs out of gas, push it here! K, see you in 10!” I clicked end on the phone with a huge grin plastered on my face. “Well, Im going to wait for them out front. So bye!” I run out the door, hoping none of them follow me.

“ANNA! I’m supposed to be watching you, dummy!” Louis calls after me. I turn around, seeing harry and Louis running after me. I sprint faster down the hallway, pushing my way out of the door. One problem, the door didn’t open. My forehead smacked against the glass and I fall against the cold tile floor. I hear Louis and Harry double over in laughter. Louis extends a hand, and pulls me up. I shove him away, and push my way out the door. This time, it does open. I step outside right as the very familiar Red Subaru Impreza pulls up. The two girls fumble out of the cars. They look stunning.